Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

Sneak peek of my bedroom.
Untitled

The stuffs beside of my bed.
A lot of Chibi boxers stuffs.

Anti-Matter

LN78

Was anybody else following the Andy Murray match? That was incredible.

LN78

BearsEatBeets

@LN78 Amazing match. Good job I had nothing else I needed to do today. As much as I love the sport it's crazy it can go on for that long (and that late), it's not healthy for the players. I just hope he can recover in time for the next match, if he can keep it up his part of the draw is looking quite favourable for a change.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

LN78

@BearsEatBeets I don't see how he can recover, honestly. 2 five setters is tough to come back from for players at their peak. It was a phenomenonal match.

LN78

BearsEatBeets

@LN78 Yeah it's going to be a big ask, but if anyone can dig out a performance it's Andy. I've just seen he's got Roberto Bautista Agut next who's managed to beat Andy the last few times they have played. At least he also had a 5 setter today.

BearsEatBeets

LN78

@BearsEatBeets He needs to find an acupuncturist who will work in an ice bath. Just seen that Martina Navratilova is saying that there need to be new rules to prevent these ludicrous finishing times. Hard to disagree.

LN78

BearsEatBeets

@LN78 And still he's required to go and answer questions from the press shortly after the match, could be awhile before he gets to sleep. I've always thought tennis must be tricky to get physically ready for when they often only have a rough idea of what time they are playing unless they are first on. They both must have also gone several hours since having anything but liquids and energy gels.
I get tennis is tricky to schedule with varying game lengths (and potential weather issues) but yeah, Martina is right. One of the commentators even mentioned at one point you would never see other various sports people competing at 2/3am.

BearsEatBeets

LN78

@BearsEatBeets I was thinking about it and the only other one I could come up with was a snooker final or something - obviously nowhere close in terms of physical exertion.

LN78

BearsEatBeets

@LN78 yeah don't see too many snooker players grunting from excursion as they pot a ball 😄

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@LN78 I’m a religious tennis fan and now raging that the rights have gone to Discovery+, a non-entity with basically nothing else. If it was on Prime then I’d have been watching the Murray match but I had to just follow it through a live blog.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I watched it on Eurosport (through Virgin Media) but much prefer it when Prime has it. They do good coverage of a lot of the tour but unfortunately other media have most of the Slams.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets We lost access to Eurosport when we moved to a combination of Freeview and Now TV. Much cheaper than Sky but a bit annoying.

Anti-Matter

@nitram2k11
Did you see that I drew my Chibi Boxers in cute looking ?
I don't even portray my fictional boxer characters as badass looking dudes like you oftenly see from digital arts.
Even my current avatar as Skyboxer Eagle Arnold doesn't even look like badass fierce fighter.
It still have some cartoonish looking.

Anti-Matter

Ralizah

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy7qnj/trans-people-fleeing-u...

Welp, this is depressing, though unsurprising. Considering how many Republican state politicians have been trying to snag lists of transgender citizens, right-wing rhetoric on the issue is now taking on an increasingly genocidal tone.

Left-wing gun culture needs to become a thing. The powers that be are neither able nor willing to protect vulnerable LGBT citizens from the rising tide of hate and violence directed at them.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah Let’s hope they don’t flee to over here. Scary times indeed.

Edited on by nessisonett

BearsEatBeets

Andy Murray is definitely fighting against his own body as well as his opponent in this match. Bautista Agut is just too consistent I can’t see Andy getting much into the match unfortunately.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

The result was pretty much expected with that match but it was a lot closer than I thought it would be. How Andy managed to play that well after the last few days I’ve no idea. Quality match.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic