Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 8,401 to 8,420 of 10,111

JohnnyShoulder

@MightyDemon82 Yeah that will please everyone just they are becoming available in stores.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

XandertheWise

whenever i eat at a diner/cafe downtown i always leave at least 4 dollars or a 5 dollar tip. good service good food yada yada

XandertheWise

nessisonett

If the Queen dies on my birthday I’ll be livid.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

jdv95

I know not everyone is a fan of the monarchy but i do wish to present my sorrow regarding the news about the queen of England.

i hope that any discussion regarding this news will be civil and respectfull.

Even if you allign yourself with a different political believe,We can't deny that the queen's reign has been historical and iconic.

jdv95

nessisonett

@jdv95 As much as I’m not exactly a Royalist by any stretch of the matter, I still have a sort of innate affection for her. Not really any of the other lot at all but definitely the Queen. And she’s not just the Queen of England, we bailed that family out back in 1603 😉

jdv95

@nessisonett It just says alot about the queen's presence in history,for so many people to appreciate the Queen even if they are not a fan of the monarchy otherwise. She is the only head of state that seems to be almost universaly liked.

jdv95

MightyDemon82

I just wish they would let her go in peace surrounded by family. Seems a bit sick having all those camera's outside Balmoral just waiting for a frail old lady to die regardless of who she is!

MightyDemon82

nessisonett

@LiamCroft @jdv95 Cheers! Seems I’ve been somewhat upstaged though 😂

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Many happy (and proper this time) returns, Ness! The news will be what it'll be; all you can and should focus on is having the best day possible. I'd say "don't do anything I wouldn't do" but nuts to that, you'd have one heck of a boring birthday if you followed that advice! Just be sure to have fun!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@LN78 Oh dear. Guess I’ll have some very sombre cake 😬

jdv95

condolences to the people of the UK.

a sad day,and end of a historical reign.

jdv95

mookysam

Happy birthday @nessisonett. Hope you're having a good day, despite the news.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Ralizah

@nessisonett Happy birthday!

This sort of coincidence happens. My mother was born on Sept. 11th, lmao.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

The_Moose

RIP Queen Elizabeth II.

Thank you for everything you did for your country.

Edited on by The_Moose

A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. – Seneca

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic