Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 8,321 to 8,340 of 10,078

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I would probably wake up and then feint, which would be very disorientating! πŸ˜‚

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

The many, many notifications of all of the games on my wishlist that have been reduced in the latest sale have once again started blowing up my phone… exciting and horrifying at the same time. πŸ˜…

**** DLC!

MightyDemon82

Things are moving quickly with the house we have bought, We will be starting packing this weekend ready for a move on the 26th. The good old PS5 will have to be disconnected. I'm excited though about finally having space for all my books/art and dedicated room for gaming. Haven't had a garden either, since I stayed with my parents and now I have a good size one with a greenhouse. So instead of gaming I'll be growing prize winning veg πŸ˜‚, Any tips from keen green fingered gamers would be most welcome!

Edited on by MightyDemon82

MightyDemon82

sorteddan

@MightyDemon82

Gardening tip #1: Never rub another man's rhubarb.

β€œWe are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

@MightyDemon82 Best of luck with the move! Alas, I kinda hate gardening, so my advice would probably be to pave over the entire space or, better yet, start saving for an extension.

You could always play one of those alarmingly popular farming simulator games, get tips that way?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

MightyDemon82

@sorteddan πŸ˜‚ not something I've had for quite some time.

@RogerRoger Thanks, it's a really nice looking space the couple who had it obviously loved gardening, we just have to maintain it really. I'll not lie I've been tempted to get lawn mower simulator πŸ˜‚

MightyDemon82

colonelkilgore

@MightyDemon82 I don’t envy you dude, moving home is the worst. All the best and I hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

**** DLC!

ralphdibny

@MightyDemon82 all the best with it!

No gardening tips unfortunately but the idea of saving money on shop bought groceries does sound appealing!

See ya!

MightyDemon82

@colonelkilgore Thanks, we are currently in a flat, renting from my sister-in-law and they plan to do the place up and sell it once we are gone. So we will just keep it on for another month and take our time to move everything out and decorate the new place at the same time.

@ralphdibny Thanks, yes that was my thought process, my better half is giving me a year to prove I'll use the greenhouse before she decides if we keep it or not.

MightyDemon82

Thrillho

@MightyDemon82 Good luck with the move!

I’m a very novice gardener but I think the main thing to do is have a plan of what you want to do rather than just keep buying plants randomly! If you’ve got a greenhouse, it’s really rewarding to grow stuff from seed in trays yourself and then plant them out.

As for veg, tomatoes are the most popular but I find them a bit of a faff. I tried growing carrots this year (in pots) with way more success and it’s nice to be able to go out and just pull one up when I need one.

Untitled

Thrillho

MightyDemon82

@Thrillho Thank you, and that's great advice. Those are some impressive looking carrots.

MightyDemon82

render

@Thrillho So we were being overcharged for video games even back in 1995! πŸ˜…

render

Voltan

I woke up super early today to watch the Guilty Gear top 8 at Evo and now I'm starting to feel it.

Voltan

nomither6

@Voltan your affection for guilty gear is astonishing πŸ˜‚

nomither6

nomither6

@render 299 i think was $400 in US currency ! 400 for a ps1 ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nomither6

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic