Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 8,161 to 8,180 of 10,089

NomNom

Sending D pics has never worked in the history of the internet. Why do people think this is an effective strategy?

PSN: Ultranomnom

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

PSN: Ultranomnom

render

@Kairu Tough question. Where does Wimpy sit within those choices?

render

Col_McCafferty

@Kairu how about... neither.

😝

Crap food, worst fast food on Planet Earth. Probably.

Col_McCafferty

Col_McCafferty

@nessisonett yeah, had to do a double take when I saw that story.

Some gamers really do give the rest of us a bad name.

Col_McCafferty

LieutenantFatman

These social media companies have both the finances and resources to stamp down on this sort of behaviour. The technology to block this at the source already exists. But it's pretty obvious they couldn't care less. If it doesn't give them additional profit, it's not worth discussing.

LieutenantFatman

colonelkilgore

@velio84 they’ll grow up one day… and when they do, they’ll no doubt cringe at the next generation of idiots.

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@Kairu Seeing as the last couple of times I've been to McDonald's it made me ill, KFC wins!

Plus once you've had something like a Five Guys burger, there is no going back to a McDonald's.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Kairu @JudgeDredd I think they are fairly recent in the UK, and i have one really close to my work (and therefore where I live too). And I just found out they are doing Reece's flavoured milkshake! 😋

It is more expensive than a Muccy D's, but I feel it is worth it.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

WanderingBullet

EA were asking for it. LOL

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@MightyDemon82 It's a thing now on Twitter I think.

Some examples I've came across on Twitter:

"She’s a 10 but she’s always in her room and never goes out."

"She’s a 10 but she online shops every time she’s sad."

"He’s a 10 but he don’t like F1."

EA decided to post one themselves and got roasted because they mostly make multiplayer games which are far easier monetize.

MightyDemon82

@WanderingBullet Silly EA, I know that they claimed single player was dead, but Ironically have published some real multiplayer flops in their time & even their successful ones are not great for me personally as I'm not into sports games.

MightyDemon82

LieutenantFatman

So this is what I'm missing out on by not being on social media.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

@ThereThere Yeah it is whole bunch of nothing imo.

WanderingBullet

@MightyDemon82 Been FIFA 22 lately. Think it's okay. Would've been better though if there was no loot box system. Whether you get good players or not is largely based on luck. There's also pay-to-win element in this game. :/

Black_Swordsman

@ThereThere @Thrillho Pant did indeed bring the swashbuckling, gonna be a tough test. @antdickens Would it be possible for us to have access to The Cricket Thread again so we can discuss matches in there please? Much appreciated if it's possible for you to do this for us.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

HallowMoonshadow

Didn't want to derail the impressions thread like it already has been so I thought I'd post here instead.

You've already heard a lot from what the other's have had to say (thanks to me being super late to the party in regards to this bombshell) but that's a real big step you're taking there @RogerRoger and I'm real proud of you too for doing it and starting to make a lifelong dream of yours a reality.

Gonna miss those reviews of yours for sure but that book you're shooting for is totally worth missing out on a few dumb game reviews

I wish you all the luck Rog in your future endeavours

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic