Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 8,121 to 8,140 of 8,406

nessisonett

@kyleforrester87 I feel like I’m in the waiting room at Dignitas. I’ve seen better craic when the plumber bends over.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

colonelkilgore

Censorship creates crap chat shocker - read all about it 😉

[removed - inappropriate] ie PlayStation user

johncalmc

@kyleforrester87 I recently got into making actual cocktails with a shaker and loads of mad ingredients and it was a delight. Just lived on cocktails for like a week. Apparently it's beer night tonight. I don't know why, but I guess I'm stopping off on the way home for beers.

johncalmc

Twitter:

lolwhatno

So apparently, the word "wench" in the "silence wench" meme isn't supposed to be a modification of the word wrench but is a word of its own (and a pejorative one that is). I thought it was because it was a meme in the doge format (famous for bonking), wench was just a on-purpose mispronunciation of wrench to say that I'm about to bonk the person I'm talking to.
Well more useless knowledge to me yay!

P.s: Was going to type it as a comment to the recent article with a thumbnail consisting of a girl holding a metal pipe), glad I googled it first lol!

"None of you is a true believer until he wants for his brother (in Islam) what he wants for himself"
That's been my Motto for a few years and I try to applicate it in the smallest and biggest things (living the cold milk for someone else? )

nessisonett

@lolwhatno I’d strongly suggest never to use the word ‘wench’ in front of a woman. You might as well call her a wh*re.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

nessisonett

@kyleforrester87 We just had a Mowgli open in Glasgow and I ordered the Masala Espresso Martini. It was proper lovely with the coffee and the hint of spice but it did also taste a bit like paint thinner, it was brutally strong. I also forgot about the whole ‘don’t drink while on medication’ thing and spent the rest of the day zonked out.

lolwhatno

@nessisonett Yeah, I figured lol!
Guess getting most of my (other than basic) english from internet/memes wasn't the best idea 😅

"None of you is a true believer until he wants for his brother (in Islam) what he wants for himself"
That's been my Motto for a few years and I try to applicate it in the smallest and biggest things (living the cold milk for someone else? )

kyleforrester87

https://www.cyclinguk.org/king-alfreds-way

I’m cycling this route over a couple of days in July! 230 miles of dirt track and grass, going to get my knobbly tyres on my gravel bike and hopefully have a blast. I am not sure what it’ll be like versus road cycling in terms of time and comfort. Fingers crossed for hot weather.

Really excited, any off road riding is fun.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

render

@kyleforrester87 Looks like it needs more berms and jumps but should be fun. You planning on carrying all your gear too?

render

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

nessisonett

Removed - inappropriate language

JudgeDredd

@nessisonett What's the deal with the winking emoji? Like "Just kidding!" or something? What a state.

JudgeDredd

Anti-Matter

@johncalmc
I like 🌈Rainbows, 🦄unicorns, girlie fashion things 👠💄💋

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat