Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 8,101 to 8,120 of 8,621

LiamCroft

Reiterating once again: this is not the place to discuss the topic of abortion and Jim Ryan's email on the matter. Your comment will be removed for being off-topic and subject to further moderation.

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

Anti-Matter

Oh, btw.
The grade 6 students in my school still having Final Test during this week, in order to be graduated to Junior High School.
I will supervise the grade 6 students tomorrow during Final Test according the given schedule. Hopefully all the grade 6 students in my school can pass all the Final Test.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

PSN: DavidHartonoDDR

Th3solution

@johncalmc I’m torn on Wednesdays, but I appreciate your hot take on the subject. I feel enlightened.

However, it might be a British thing, but who wears a “dressing gown” nowadays? Is that what we Philistines over here in the New World call pajamas? Do you all still wear those muumuu looking things to sleep in like Scrooge wears in A Christmas Carol? Do you wear a sleeping cap too? And if so, I’ve always wondered how one keeps that hat on your head while you sleep. Seems like it would twist off by the end of the night. I’m honestly curious. 😅

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

colonelkilgore

@johncalmc @Th3solution I frikkin’ love Wednesdays! I only work Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri’s, so Wednesdays are ‘my’ days where I can just game from sun up until sun down and is my little oasis in the middle of the week. The missus generally has plans for my Saturdays and Sundays.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

[removed - inappropriate] ie PlayStation user

Elodin

Did I miss the 505 games news? Nothing shown on Pushsquare?!? I'll check out game informer I guess.

Elodin

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore That’s an awesome schedule. You’re never more than two days away from a break. Nice.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

johncalmc

@Th3solution A dressing gown is like a robe thing that you wear over your pyjamas. So like if I'm in my pyjamas and it's chilly then I'll put my dressing gown on. If it's warm then I'll just go with pyjamas. I basically live in my pyjamas so that's pretty good. I also have a set of those proper Ebeneezer Scrooge trouser and shirt pyjamas combos which is cool, but you don't get a little hat with it which sucks. Maybe I'll have a look online to see if you can get a pyjama hat anywhere.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Th3solution

@johncalmc Ah, okay I got it. Yeah, we wear robes sometimes, but I’ve never been a fan. And I’m with you on the wearing PJs all through the day. On a good weekend, I’ve been known to change from one set of PJs to another set at the end of the day just to fool myself into thinking that I actually was productive that day.

I do have this weird personality flaw whereby if I step outside in my PJs then I can’t wear those same PJs in bed again. It’s like I don’t want to contaminate my bed with the outside world.

Edited on by Th3solution

————————

colonelkilgore

Th3solution wrote:

@colonelkilgore That’s an awesome schedule. You’re never more than two days away from a break. Nice.

Well you know I like my schedules 😁

[removed - inappropriate] ie PlayStation user

Voltan

@Elodin Nah, the 505 announcements were posted as news articles yesterday. You might've missed them because they weren't exactly high profile.

Edit: sorry, it was just one post - this

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

render

@johncalmc Wednesday's are good. It's the night of the week I try and make it to before cracking open a beer. It's like a "Well done you've made it this far without having to kill anyone, have a treat!". Then it's all downhill to the weekend...

Edit: I should add that there's never a time that I haven't deserved a beer on a Wednesday night i.e. I've never actually killed anyone - just in case anyone was worried 😅

Edited on by render

render

JudgeDredd

@johncalmc I'm in agreement that Tuesdays are by and large, the worst day of the week. Or Thursday. The T's are basically a minefield strewn no man's land.

Wednesdays, like any other day not beginning with S are certainly nothing special either. Just a laborious 10-12 hour grind from breakfast until bed and Monday through Friday I go to bed at 9 because my work is so exhausting. It is, of course, nice to be one day closer to the weekend.

Edited on by JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

johncalmc

@JudgeDredd See, Thursday for me is an absolute treat because I do half a day on a Friday so Thursday is essentially the last real day of the working week. So by Wednesday I'm thinking only one real day to go.

johncalmc

Twitter:

nessisonett

@kyleforrester87 I feel like I’m in the waiting room at Dignitas. I’ve seen better craic when the plumber bends over.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic