Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 10,089

jdv95

merry christmas!!!

jdv95

HallowMoonshadow

Merry Christmas everyone whether you're an old forum member or new.

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

mookysam

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everybody is having a nice day filled with tasty food and fun new games to play!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

sorteddan

Have a safe and merry day all and special mention to my (imaginary) friends: Harry, Chris, Mads

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Kidfried

We don't celebrate Christmas in the way you UK/US lot do. But it's an as nice moment as any to wish you all some wonderful days. Lots of love!

Kidfried

nessisonett

Have to say I’m very happy with the way my turkey turned out, it’s the first year I’ve done one! Made a rub out of garlic, paprika and onion which turned out alright.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Blooper987

@Kidfried yup I got Kingdom Hearts 3, Spider-Man, and Ratchet & Clank! Plan on staying up all night in my basement with the lights off under my giant blanket playing Spider-Man😂

Black_Swordsman

@colonelkilgore How was your Christmas? Also, I'm curious about what you do for a living and whether or not you work in Film/TV production? I'm wondering whether your current occupation reflects your degree, you see.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

colonelkilgore

@Draco_V_Ecliptic

Great thanks, I’ve been off work since a week last Tuesday and don’t go back until next Monday. No sadly I don’t work in film or TV, I together with a couple of my fellow graduates did start our own little video production company after graduating but it was back in 2009 just after the financial crash and it was tough going. We all eventually jacked it in as we had to place earning a living above chasing the dream. I now work for one of the major UK banks... and that’s why I’ve enjoyed this Christmas so much actually, it’s very rare in my industry that you get much time off over Christmas so this has been a pleasant change.

Hope that you have had a great Christmas yourself Draco... and that you have a great New Year. When Elden Ring is eventually released (or maybe even DeS remake) we’ll have to do some jolly co-op sometime.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Black_Swordsman

@colonelkilgore Some jolly co-op would be excellent, I think Elden Ring would be the best place for it currently though, as I already own a PS4 and, although I plan to buy a PS5, we will have to see if Elden Ring is announced for that platform. (I intend to buy a PS5 before Elden Ring comes out, but we might have to wait a while for it to release on PS5) Alternatively Demon's Souls might be the way to go. Would you be willing to co-op with Elden Ring on PS4?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

colonelkilgore

@Draco_V_Ecliptic

I guess it’ll come down to whether the Elden Ring PS4 and PS5 versions have stackable trophies... if so definitely.

There are some other Souls-likes that offer co-op though... I currently have Remnant from the Ashes, Ashen and Nioh 2 in the PS4 backlog that all offer co-op. If you ever fancy playing any of them (particularly the first two, as co-op sounds imperative to chasing the plat on those) give me a shout.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic