Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 10,084

ralphdibny

@Draco_V_Ecliptic yep I'm half way through the God of War series, before that I finished off the Gears of War series with Tactics (though I have to return to it for new Gears 5 campaign DLC). Then before that Spyro 2, Doom 16 and I replayed (and played the last 3/4 for the first time) all the splinter cell games. I posted a pic of a list from all the games I've played since lockdown 1 in the "Games You recently beat" thread, and now I've started page 2 of that list! What have you been playing lately??

See ya!

Black_Swordsman

@ralphdibny Bound By Flame, Assassin's Creed: Origins and Dark Souls III with a Kratos build.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

@Thrillho After playing 9 Assassin’s Creed games in 3 months, that video is absolutely accurate. NPCs will spot you because you got a bit too close but won’t notice the massive trail of destruction you’ve left behind you.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

My fridge is on the blink two days before Christmas. Thankfully the turkey’s in the freezer but yeah, pigs in blankets, butter, cheese, milk, eggs and loads more had to be chucked. I think I’ve offended some higher power to be honest, it’s just bloody typical. As if 2020 couldn’t get any worse 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett You could always try getting one of those Series X fridges!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Good shout, it does look like a decent fridge 😂😂

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oh yeah, the one Snoop Dogg got sent? Guess I better say some nice things about Phil Spencer!

HallowMoonshadow

... KFC are just joking right? They aren't making a console that has a "chicken chamber" right?

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

... This year just had to end on one of the weirdest notes possible @colonelkilgore 😂

Untitled

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I'm pretty sure KFC did this before either when the new consoles were announced or shown off. Think they admitted then it was only supposed to be a joke... 🤣

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

Hey Pushsquare community, hope you all have a great day tomorrow, however you spend it.

LieutenantFatman

Th3solution

@LieutenantFatman I plan to spend it writing hate mail to Santa when I don’t see a PS5 under the tree.

Otherwise, yes — PushSquare fam, Merry and Happy Day to one and all.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

Noddy Holder says Merry Christmas
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic