Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 10,076

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger No worries, and yeah I thought the review thread was going to be renamed RogerRoger's Super Sonic Soup.

Thanks for the extensive reply. You make good points there, and are right in that there wasn't much proof to back up any of the stories really.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

Workweek is over, but now I have quite a few Push Square things I still need to do, haha. I did this to myself though! :')

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Think Horizon FD is bit closer than you think... unless it gets delayed. I've not heard anything official but I do not think it will be that long until it is out.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kidfried

@Arugula Unprecedented? Don't think so.

• Game of the Year 2014: Dragon Age Inquision
  • Destiny
  • Alien
  • My game of the generation: Metal Gear Solid V
  • Persona 5

To just name a few of some people's favorite games of this gen, that also appeared on PS3.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula It was as my dad was playing it on 360, which led to me getting it on PS4.

Kidfried

@Arugula Truly crazy that some of this gen's most impressive games were available on last gen too.

Kidfried

nessisonett

You can now get 2 months of Funimation with Game Pass. Yep, that Sony owned company. Light the torches, sharpen the pitchforks!

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Iā€™m just shocked that Judge Judy is something that crossed over into the UK. Iā€™m kind of embarrassed, actually. I thought our trashy American TV stayed over here. No wonder the world thinks weā€™re all idiots.

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

Anti-Matter

@TheFrenchiestFry
Game Pass is renting the games, NOT owning the games.
I paid $60 for owning one game forever, not by renting a lot of games.

Anti-Matter

Black_Swordsman

@Thrillho Rofl that looks amazing, the Son of Gwyn falls to the daughter of Michael Flatley.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

TheFrenchiestFry

@Anti-Matter Yeah I get that but it's also a nice way to sample games you wouldn't really think twice about trying as well

There are just some games I'm not head over heels about owning but trying them to see if I want to get more into them is a nice way to bring in other players, especially as someone who doesn't really care for Xbox games

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

JohnnyShoulder

@TheFrenchiestFry It is also really good for people with disabilities to try out games to see they are able to play the game instead of buying them outright and then finding out that they can't play them.

TheFrenchiestFry

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah Alanah Pearce actually pointed that out as well. She's been very vocally supportive for people with disabilities getting in touch with gaming and Game Pass is incredibly strong on that front

It also helps that Microsoft actually made an Adaptive controller for Xbox and PC specifically for people with disabilities that wouldn't enable them to hold a traditional controller

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Anti-Matter

@TheFrenchiestFry
But i never like digital games only from Game Pass.
I'm collector so i should know the games i want before purchasing.
Even if i realized i'm not really satisfied with certain titles, i will keep them.
The only way for me to test the game by watching the gameplay from Youtube.
Easy and Free.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic