Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 10,080

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger @KratosMD i just checked and his last comment was a month ago, so yeah it looks like Sora just up and vanished

i wonder what happened

also that's 2 for stay and 0 for change so far

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

don't mind me i'm just changing my profile pic every day to confuse @Thrillho

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@KratosMD @RogerRoger absolutely no ideas what happened to Teza aka @Fight_Sora_Fight. I'm still including him in messages but he has gone completely silent.

He did mention he wanted to finish his game of KH3 and his schedule had become too demanding. I hope he is ok

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

I'm finally motherfudging back!?!?!?! πŸ˜‚

Been WAY TOO long! I missed you all... I need to catch up on soooooooooooooo much it's crazy! xD

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy You missed so much! β€” E3 happened including a bunch of Cyberpunk and FFVII hype, Death Stranding got a release date, .... uh, and @themcnoisy is apparently building the next Game Awards GOTY within Dreams! Other than that, it’s the same junk as usual. πŸ˜›

β€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

ellisael

Building on this conversation since i have been out of loop for 2 months. bites nails

ellisael

Kidfried

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I ead just thinking about you yesterday. End of the year school business I assume?

You hardly missed anything, though!

Kidfried

FullbringIchigo

HallowMoonshadow

@Kidfried @Th3solution

Oh you know... Your phone breaks which you use for everything ever, then your internet connection goes kaput and it turns out it needs to be replaced completely, your house gets broken into (Nothing talen thankfully)... And of course busy with teacher stuff to top all that off and feeling ill still

... So yeah... Just your average month long disappearance πŸ˜‚

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

KALofKRYPTON

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Urgh!!!
Have experienced a burglary (well, house breaking, assault and attempted burglary) - it's not the nicest. Hope it wasn't too affecting.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

HallowMoonshadow

@KALofKRYPTON

Thankfully as soon as they saw me waking up on the sofa, whilst they were in the hallway, they just hightailed it out the house.

I'm grateful for cowards right about know as that.... could've gone way worse 😐

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

FullbringIchigo

@Thrillho i have a LOT more i can use

KALofKRYPTON

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Indeed! I hope you beefed up all of your security - that's not nice at all!

I ended up chasing 2 men out of my partner's house to a narrow passage and a locked gate. One tried to stab me in the neck with the screwdriver they used to pop the upvc door while the other was forcing the gate. Thankfully, he was as bad at stabbing as I am good with swinging a kosh

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Welcome back! Great to see you.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Oh I defintely have @KALofKRYPTON

Glad you're alright too!

And happy to see you too @RogerRoger !

themcnoisy

Welcome back @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy your teammates were wondering if you were OK a few weeks ago. Glad to hear you are safe!

We need Teza back now. Top person, always had a great comment to continue the discussion. I hope he is OK as well.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Ill? Minor illness or something more serious?

Anyway, glad to see you're back here. Missed those posts of yours, like the long one on RE0.

Kidfried

HallowMoonshadow

Minor (I hope)... Just been having abdomen pains on and off again the past two months @Kidfried but I'm ok now

And thanks, I enjoyed writing it! EDIT(Just gave it a little tune up and fixed some errors)

Shame I didn't enjoy playing it so much though πŸ˜‚

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic