Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 10,090

Rudy_Manchego

On a seperate note, does anyone have any recommendations for external video capture devices? Wanting to record some gameplay from a variety of devices to use in some Youtube videos. I've seen the Elgato devices mentioned a lot...

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

andreoni79

Rudy_Manchego wrote:

@andreoni79 I totally gave in and ordered that copy of Zelda: Wind Walker

Are you sure you ordered Wind Walker? In that case you'll receive an ultra rare limited edition, or a fake one!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Octane

@andreoni79 No, that's the game about Link Windwalker realising he has the force, meeting up with an old man, a Goron and a Zora, and stopping the Death Triangle.

Octane

Kidfried

@andreoni79 @Octane I thought Wind Walker was a Triforce Espionage Action game by Hideo Kakariko about how Link runs a group of mercenaries called Hylians Without Borders, but discovers Ganondorf is building a Divine Mech in the Zora Domain.

Kidfried

Kidfried

@andreoni79 Now you just made me want to play Smash to beat up that wimp kid Link.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Rudy_Manchego

@Kidfried @andreoni79 @Octane Sigh - you make one little typo and the whole internet goes nuts. Like that time I misspelt my favourite comic book, Total Cult.

Oh and it is actually set in the Walking Dead Universe and Link has to help Rick Grimes grow a beard or something. Obviously.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Jaz007

@Rudy_Manchego You forgot the part where the beard will allow him to be metamorphed into Geralt of Rivia - which will unlock the inner power to take back the triforce from Bowser. You're leaving out some of the best parts man!

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

DerMeister

So, my saga of getting an external hard drive is finally over.

After buying an incompatible drive last week, I bought a cheaper one (still 8TB, for around $150 instead of $180) that came today, and thankfully works. I can finally buy more games!

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Kidfried

@DerMeister I have a 1TB hard drive and, because I delete games as soon as I expect I won't play them again within a year, I have always only used about half of it.

Kidfried

DerMeister

@Kidfried Unless it's a game I don't like, I generally go back and replay games, so deleting and reinstalling games was always going to be a chore for me. I thought it'd be best if I had an extra drive, and I'm glad I do.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Octane

@DerMeister Yeah, my long term plan is to have enough storage as well. I want an SSD though, way more reliable than HHD. 2TB should be enough I think as Spider-Man was the first game that made me delete some games to make room for it. But SSDs are still very expensive, so I'm gonna wait a few more years I think. I may get a cheap HHD as a temporary solution.

Octane

mookysam

@DerMeister More games! Yay! I got a 2TB hybrid drive earlier this year because keeping the games I had in rotation left increasingly little room on the stock 500GB one. I don't mind deleting things, but it was getting ridiculous. Especially glad given the size of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Tasuki

I bought a 5tb hard drive as soon as Sony allowed external hard drives. I have yet to fill it half way

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki i got a 2tb the day the update dropped and have got it about half full right now, although to be fair i did delete some games like MGSV and Battlefront 2 and the later being 90gb in size saved a bit of room

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Kidfried

@beemo I'm not used to measuring in feet, but that sounds kind of tricky. For a more optimal experience, I'd go for a bit bigger screen (if that's possible). Anyway, @BAMozzy is pretty good with this stuff, maybe he can share his views.

Kidfried

Octane

@beemo I think it depends on what you currently have, if the new TV has HDR, etc. I think mine is bigger tham 43 inches, and it's pretty close to the couch, so the difference was definitely noticeable.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic