Forums

Topic: The Art Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 268

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras So I'm guessing you didn't like the game, then...?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Zuljaras

@RogerRoger Nooo I had to saw it in half so Limited Run Games could send me a replacement because they are reprinting the cartridges. There was online connection requirement issue with the first batch.

The customers that want a replacement AND are outside the USA had to destroy their cartridges (so they do not end up in the second hand market) and send photos as proof to LRG.

This inspired me to make this sculpture with the broken Switch cartridge

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Oh wow, I hadn't heard of that issue! Bravo for making something so creative out of the problem, and please tell me that the finished sculpture is the photo you sent to LRG as proof...?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Well, if I was working LRG customer services that day, I'd stick a bunch of free bonus merch in your replacement order, so you never know!

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

I made a short comic for drawing lesson grade 4 and 5 about Talking Parrot.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter Okay, I'll admit, I laughed. Good joke!

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

@RogerRoger
Thanks. 😃
That was my example for drawing lesson.
I let my students thinking the storyline that fit with their idea and it should be funny enough.
So for the students, I printed the template of comic worksheet with one example from number 1, the other parts they have to continue by themself.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter Cool idea, and much better than the art lessons I had as a kid, I assure you!

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

I made a Dragon drawing for drawing lesson grade 1 - 3 this afternoon.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic