Forums

Topic: The Art Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 268

Anti-Matter

My hand drawing of 5th Anniversary of Nintendo Switch.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter A fitting tribute, and a great choice of game to display on the Switch there, too! Something tells me that Animal Crossing will come to define that console's place in history. Nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

@RogerRoger
Thanks. 😃
I choose ACNH characters for the 5th anniversary as I played ACNH and have those villagers (Sherb, Raymond, Jay).
And I gave my alter ego with police outfits since I drew Pentagon shape of shield that represent police badge for 5th anniversary.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter I like the look of Sherb. He's the one villager I wish would show up on my partner's island, but no luck yet. Although we've still got some real cool residents, who always make me laugh!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

I made two drawings about Japanese things for Drawing lesson.
One is Sushi for grade 1 - 3 and another one is Hanasaka Jiisan (Blooming Flower Grandpa) for grade 4 - 5.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Very nice! Particularly like the way his shell turned out; the texture looks perfect!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Wow, that was quick! Very nicely done, as always. I especially like how different you made the pose this time around, and all of the extra accessories and whatnot. Who's next?

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras I'd say you've earned one!

I'm not the biggest Turtles fan, but have always enjoyed the franchise whenever I've engaged with it, whether via movies, games, cartoons or comics. If I had to pick, Donatello would be my favourite!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras You're a machine, producing all these sculptures! Great work, as always!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic