Forums

Topic: The Art Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 268

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras I missed those Christmas ornaments a few weeks back, but they're amazing! Love 'em all, but I reckon the Predator mask is my favourite! Bet your tree looks awesome!

@Anti-Matter Colourful stuff, as always! You're really good at shading!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

@RogerRoger
Thanks. 😃
I have uploaded my Yokai Watch hand drawing on Deviantart.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras No apology necessary, and thanks for sharing more of your creations! Very nicely done! I particularly like the little Minecraft landscape; not because I've ever played the game myself, but more because I just appreciate its cleanliness and precision. It's all great, though!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

I made a paper DJ with my alter ego looking and my real name. I used some cardboard pasted under the vinyl records, name plate, the stars and musical notes.
Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter Wow, your artwork has translated really well to 3D there! Looks very smart!

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

@RogerRoger
Thanks. 😃
I used the paper DJ for my drawing lesson grade 4 + 5.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@lolwhatno Thank you! So the following things:

1. Nathan boots.
2. Golem's arms
3. The metal floor and the pipe
4. The metal ceiling
5. The rivets under the floor and the walls
6. The small cogs and the giant cog

Are all painted with metallic paints, I have 3 of them - bronze, silver and gold

Nathan and the golem are from polymer clay here are 2 videos of how I actually sculpted them!

And the diorama is made from XPS foam

Zuljaras

My latest work in progress is Leonardo! Since the announcement of The Cowabunga Collection I have not stopped thinking about the awesome turtles!

Untitled
Untitled

Zuljaras

ALL sculpting is DONE! I have also made a pizza slice that I will put on the katana And the base is a sewer lid of New York Painting is next!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Wow, that's awesome work! Can't wait to see him painted, he's gonna look professional grade!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic