Forums

Topic: Manga and Anime discussion

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,075

themcnoisy

@RR529: Yes Gundam 00 nice, how are you finding the dub? Or is it subs?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RR529

themcnoisy wrote:

@RR529: Yes Gundam 00 nice, how are you finding the dub? Or is it subs?

I watched the dub.

If your question is referring to how I liked the dub, I found it nice. It was done by the Ocean Group, and when I watch a show they dub, I'm always trying to pick out voices I recognize from InuYasha, lol.

If your question is referring to where I saw it, I watched it on Dubbed Anime.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: i finished binge watching it last night (again)

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Tasuki

@FullbringIchigo: Lol. I am only at episode 6 I think. It was the one where he got a sword forged by the blacksmith girl. I am enjoying it alot but I have only been able to watch an episode or two before bed.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: you mean Lizbeth, well if your enjoying it now then things are about to get even better because this is where it really starts to pick things up

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Tasuki

@FullbringIchigo: Yep I watched a few more episodes last night and it's getting good. If I haven't finished the series by my next day off I think I will binge on it. I am finding it hard enough as it is to turn it off at night and go to sleep.

Out of curiosity have you played the game on PS4 or Vita?

My Backlog

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: yeah i'm playing RE: Hollow Fragment now and i got Lost Song for xmas, they have a few issues but i'm loving them

i have also been reading the Manga and the Novels too, the series has pretty much taken over my life right now, not since Dragon Ball has an anime series hit me this hard

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: well RE:Hollow Fragment is only £15.99, so is the original PS Vita Hollow Fragment and Lost Song is currently less them £30 on Amazon right now so you could always pick one up to see if you like them (keep in mind they have no english voices just english text)

still now i have i have finished watching the Anime again, i can start working on my fan arts, just who to draw first Kirito or Asuna?

EDIT: I decided to do Asuna first, once i can get my eyes right that is, my eyesight has been getting progressively worse all year, so much so my vision is getting blurry even when i'm wearing my glasses

time to see the optician i think!

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Tasuki

So I went on a mini binge tonight on SAO. Still really enjoying. Watching this makes me want to play WoW again lol.

My Backlog

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: have you watched The Seven Deadly Sins?, if you like SAO you might like SDS too

Tasuki

@FullbringIchigo: Lol that's next on my list, I have heard about it form the same co-worker that mentioned SAO but SAO sounded more interesting to me but yeah Seven Deadly Sins is next on my list.

My Backlog

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki: by the way in case you wanted to know both the main characters Kirito (SAO) and Meliodas (SDS) have the same voice actor, Bryce Papenbrook

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Tasuki

@FullbringIchigo: I actually saw that last night when I looked up the voice actor for Kirito cause I thought it was the same guy that did Edward Elric in FMA. I did notice that the voice actor that does Asuna also did Gaige's in Borderlands 2 which is my favorite character.

My Backlog

themcnoisy

My wife bought me the Full Metal Alchemist movies one based in Germany during world war 2 (like wtf) and another film set in the main area with a new alchemist on the scene. Exciting!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RR529

Yeah, speaking of SAO, out of all the anime that have gotten popular in the last few years, it's the one I've liked the most.

Some of the other anime that have had buzz in the past few years just haven't resonated with me as well. especially One Piece. I find it to be a fun show, don't get me wrong, but pretty much everywhere on the internet it's treated like it's the absolutely the best thing since sliced bread, and the best Shonen to ever exist. Personally, I find it to be a bit too silly at times.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

@RR529: That's how I feel about Naruto. Everyone jumps up and down about it and to me it's not that great. Main thing is his voice just grates on me and he sounds angry and annoyed all the time. Other then that the episodes don't do anything for me. I could care less on what's going on and just don't care if I finish tell series or not.

To each their own I guess.

My Backlog

WanderingBullet

@Tasuki: I personally I don't like Naruto either, everything from the protagonist to the character designs just doesn't appeal to me.

I am however considering getting Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 as I quite enjoyed the demo. CyberConnect2 just know how to make anime related games.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Jaz007

@RR529: Agreed about One Piece. Honesty, as far as popualar shonens go, I'd say it's one the worst. The praise makes no sense to me. The show doesn't even understand what the word pirate means.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic