Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,065

RogerRoger

@LN78 Sorry to see you go, albeit temporarily. Hope you're okay and that the break does you good.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@LN78 Self-care is paramount. Take care!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

sorteddan

take it easy @LN78 and enjoy your time away
Hope to see you back before too long.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

It looks like we lost @Keith_Zissou recently. I noticed some popular topics got bunched up and did a little digging, and found that all of their posts had disappeared.

Hope that they didn't delete their account for any overly negative reasons, and that they're okay.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Sure enough. Although under the new name of AgentCooper, I’d had a pleasant interchange recently with them. I think they did say they were spending most of their time in the Xbox ecosystem lately, so perhaps that’s why. Such a nice user and always fun to talk with. I likewise hope all is well.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

RogerRoger

@Th3solution Ah, of course! Knew I was missing a piece of the puzzle somewhere, and forgot about their change of identity. Thanks. Hopefully it's as you say, and they've just shifted gaming gears.

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution @RogerRoger I spoke with him over the weekend guys and I think he’s just got a lot going on what with his home life etc. He did mention that he has found a lot of negativity online of late but made a point of saying that it wasn’t anything from Push Square.

You’re both right though, real nice fella fair play… always enjoyed my chats with him and I wish him well. Hopefully we may see him back around the place one day.

I also noticed that @velio84 has left us recently, another great community member… hopefully everything is well them them also.

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@colonelkilgore Thanks for the intel, Colonel. In this day and age, I don't blame anybody for wanting to get offline and make a clean break. Feels like this place is one of the last hold-outs of decency sometimes, but even we have our moments. Glad he's okay, at any rate.

Also yeah, shame about @velio84 as well. Best wishes to them, if they ever read this.

Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@KAIRU yeah, I haven’t seen them around for a while. I’m pretty sure I have them on my friends list on PSN but it’s under a different name than @velio84 (& I can’t remember what exactly).

**** DLC!

JohnnyShoulder

@colonelkilgore It's chilliesandbeer on psn. But he has not been online for 23 days.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

ralphdibny

Ahh I just realized that AgentCooper is lost to us and thought I'd check here for news. I hope they're doing ok.

Great person to have a chat with and I wish them well.

@colonelkilgore you can pass my PSN on to AgentCooper if you like/have the time to. (If you can remember which is mine 😃😂 - if not then I will send you a message on there)

If they add me then I'll send them a message with my normal privacy spiel cos I stupidly have my real name in my PSN ID, but would be good to know they're doing ok.

We also lost somebody called @djshep1973 recently, not sure if they were present on Push Square but I noticed both them and Agent Cooper were missing when I was doing some admin on the PX game club thread. Pretty sure djshep is the person I've had some decent chats with because we are both fond of making lists of the games we've played!

See ya!

ralphdibny

@colonelkilgore hahahaha you are going to give me away!!!!! 😬😬

Cheers for doing that though, really appreciate it mate!

Edit: cheers for the redaction!

Edit 2: just to clarify, I would be comfortable with most people I've talked to on here adding me to PSN. Please don't be offended if I've not reached out to you personally. It's more just the larger internet that is able to see this forum freely that I am uncomfortable with

Edited on by ralphdibny

See ya!

KilloWertz

Yes, I can finally add the very private @ralphdibny after all this time. The secret is out!

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

KilloWertz

@ralphdibny After reading your edits, I am highly offended. Now you know why I never participate in the PX Game Club...

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

RogerRoger

Noticed that @evildave333 and @KAIRU have left us. In recent months, they'd helped make the screenshot topic one heck of a gorgeous ongoing gallery, so it's a shame to see 'em go. Here's hoping that they're both alright, and that they didn't leave under any clouds.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic