Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 761 to 776 of 776

lolwhatno

@R1spam Sad to see you go, glad to hear that you're going to have awesome holidays!
Happy gaming vacation m8!

"None of you is a true believer until he wants for his brother (in Islam) what he wants for himself"
That's been my Motto for a few years and I try to applicate it in the smallest and biggest things (living the cold milk for someone else? )

RogerRoger

@R1spam A belated bon voyage from me! Hope you enjoy your well-deserved break, stay safe and looking forward to seeing you back soon!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Diamond_Dog

Made a start on Mass Effect 2 and I’m having a lovely time. Think I’ll take it a little slower this time.

In fact, I’m going to be taking a bit of a sabbatical from the internet too, focus on family, gaming and other interests. Can’t imagine being active beyond checking cricket scores.

I’ll be on psn as always if you do want to say hello or fancy playing something.

Be well, everyone and happy gaming

See you in the summer 👍 keep on keeping on!

On hiatus. Back soon 👍

PSN: Bundersvessel

render

@Diamond_Dog Hey look after yourself and enjoy your time with the family etc. Hopefully it's going to be a nice spring and a great build up to the summer. I'm sure we'll all be here when you get back.

Keep on keeping on! 😀

render

lolwhatno

@Diamond_Dog I hate this thread, it gotta be the saddest in the whole website.
Thanks for all the good times and for your friendliness. It's understandable but still a shame to see you go, you were a great member of the community.
Farewell man.

Edit: I still have you on psn so it's not that bad.

Edited on by lolwhatno

"None of you is a true believer until he wants for his brother (in Islam) what he wants for himself"
That's been my Motto for a few years and I try to applicate it in the smallest and biggest things (living the cold milk for someone else? )

sorteddan

@Diamond_Dog
Then I will look forward to your return. Later.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

@Diamond_Dog A belated farewell, buddy, which I hope finds you well upon your return!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks, and it'll be in a location where cell service isn't really accessible, so I'll be gone for a while.

So long, my lovelies!

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah Lucky for some! Have fun, I’m sure you’ll miss nothing important. Unless that Silent Hill leak is real or Elon Musk buys Sony or something 😂

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

lolwhatno

@Ralizah Have a happy vacation!

HallowMoonshadow

Cheerio @Ralizah! Stay safe, hope you have a fantastic time on your vacation and see you soon!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS4)

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Bon voyage, buddy! Have a safe trip, and hope you enjoy being disconnected for a while (that's often my favourite part of going away).

And if you've left already, er... welcome back, and I hope you had a nice time?!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic