Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,065

JohnnyShoulder

@R1spam Have a good un fella, and will most likely still be in The Lands Between when you get back.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@R1spam have a great holiday dude, by your occupation I reckon you deserve one more than most 🍸

**** DLC!

render

@R1spam Have a great holiday. I can imagine you need that well earned break and mojitos after these past few years so enjoy 😎

render

RogerRoger

@R1spam A belated bon voyage from me! Hope you enjoy your well-deserved break, stay safe and looking forward to seeing you back soon!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

render

@Diamond_Dog Hey look after yourself and enjoy your time with the family etc. Hopefully it's going to be a nice spring and a great build up to the summer. I'm sure we'll all be here when you get back.

Keep on keeping on! 😀

render

sorteddan

@Diamond_Dog
Then I will look forward to your return. Later.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

KilloWertz

@Diamond_Dog Enjoy Mass Effect 2 and your Spring

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

RogerRoger

@Diamond_Dog A belated farewell, buddy, which I hope finds you well upon your return!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks, and it'll be in a location where cell service isn't really accessible, so I'll be gone for a while.

So long, my lovelies!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah Lucky for some! Have fun, I’m sure you’ll miss nothing important. Unless that Silent Hill leak is real or Elon Musk buys Sony or something 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

Cheerio @Ralizah! Stay safe, hope you have a fantastic time on your vacation and see you soon!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Bon voyage, buddy! Have a safe trip, and hope you enjoy being disconnected for a while (that's often my favourite part of going away).

And if you've left already, er... welcome back, and I hope you had a nice time?!

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

I'll respond in more depth tomorrow, but I did want to note that I'm back. It was... quite the vacation.

Among other things:

• I got to see multiple locations in Alaska, which was really cool.
  • Went to Canada for the first time. I hate poutines. Sorry.
  • My entire family and I caught covid-19, so we were unable to fly back to our home state (Tennessee). We couldn't hunker down where we were, though, because my mom was lacking more than a few days worth of her pills, and our animals were going to evicted from the boarder on Friday regardless of how much we were willing to pay extra.
  • As a result, in a desperate bid to avoid these problems, we drove 2500 miles over the course of 2.5 days from Washington to Tennessee. Practically a trip from one coast to the other in less than half a week. Imagine being infected with covid, going 39 hours without sleep (at present; I intend to retire shortly), and completing the car ride from hell at the same time!
  • Finally, just a few hours ago, I discovered my sense of smell was gone, and my sense of taste was extremely muted as a result. It's very weird to not be able to smell anything or taste food properly.

So, I'm gonna go sleep before I start hallucinating or something.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Jimmer-jammer

@Ralizah Welcome back! Hopefully there were better things to remember about your visit to Canada than Covid and crappy poutines 😂 Hope you feel better soon!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

sorteddan

@Ralizah
... And the moral of the story is that you shouldn't wander to far from your comfort zone!?

Hope you get some well needed rest and all recover fine.

P.S. Off to Google what poutines are.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

HallowMoonshadow

Well... Damn that's one hell of a mad dash to get home @Ralizah that I'd certainly never want to partake in! 😅

Hope you all recover quickly and enjoy your well earned rest!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Ralizah Good grief, that sounds like a nightmare! Here's hoping that you're currently resting well, and that you and your family are fully recovered as soon as possible. I'm sure those pleasant memories of Alaska will eventually outweigh everything else. Give it time.

Also, it's a shame you didn't lose your sense of taste before trying those poutines. They look rancid.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic