Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,065

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Ok, thanks for putting my mind at ease. It was a pretty quick U-turn on the game, which can totally happen in Souls games. I completely get it. When I was in my early hours with the game I was having a great time wondering what all the fuss about difficulty was… until I got to Prison of Hope and then Flamelurker. I suspect he must have gotten his rear handed to him by Flamelurker and then tried Prison of Hope and got frustratingly lost in that maze-hell of a level.

The forums, and this site in general, are filled with enthusiasts and there’s a high proportion of, for lack of a better term, “hardcore” gamers who get into peripheral things like Souls games, eccentric games like Death Stranding, or retro games, to name a few. So perhaps he felt a little like a fish out of water when we are all gushing about games he may not really get along with. Hopefully he realizes there’s a place at the table for all kinds of gamers here. Even people who barely play games at all and like Star Wars (like it appears he does) can engage in just a general fringe junky discussion.

@kyleforrester87 😅 It was only a matter of time until the Fez bullies got ahold of him and started to beat him up about not being a disciple of that mediocre game.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

sorteddan

easy come, easy go.
I guess a week can be a long time in PS forum life.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

sorteddan

@lolwhatno
I think it was a perfectly acceptable comment.
And know this - if you are going to disagree with me then I may have to leave - contrasting opinions are not acceptable.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
Now that's an idea...
If I block everybody then I can the forums and even the internet all to myself. Other people only spoil things!

colonelkilgore

@Sorteddan suddenly you look very familiar… you don’t hold two military ranks simultaneously do you? 🤣

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@colonelkilgore
No chance. I don't think I could cope with the military as I don't really like conflict. Or being shouted at.

render

It’s gone very quiet in here, I can’t see anyone else’s posts. You guys didn’t block me did you? Guys??? 😅

render

render

I hope no one is posting things about me behind my back 😳🤣🤣🤣

render

sorteddan

Would the last person to leave please turn off the lights and lock up after them.

colonelkilgore

@Sorteddan what… has Neil Kinnock’s Labour Party finally been elected to the UK government? 🤯

Apologies in advance for anyone under the age of 76 and/or who aren’t British, who will probably not get that reference.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore I'm unfortunately old enough to remember this although I'm not quite old enough to claim for a free bus pass...yet!! 😆

render

RogerRoger

Oh no, we lost Cad Bane...?!

Sorry to see 'em go. Here's hoping whatever went down wasn't too rough.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

NedStarksGhost

Said to see Indoorhero go, seemed a nice person and was another one of us Star Wars geeks to add to the hype and conversation. Hope they're okay

NedStarksGhost

R1spam

Hola mi amigos! Having worked for the NHS and seeing that the pandemic would hit us all about Jan 2020, it's blowing my mind to be on a foreign holiday! Viva espana and genuine sunshine, I'm nearly tipsy enough from a few mojitos to post a real image of me having one! This community is an amazing group of of folk from across all countries and walks of life. I've had the opportunity to chat about games and non game stuff with the folks on here the last few years that's really helped ballast me during tough times. Cant wait to get back and hopefully jolly coop with you in some elden ring and some other games. It's a goal of mine to open up some more to some coop/multiplayer gaming!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic