Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,065

KALofKRYPTON

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Always take the time if you need to.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

DerMeister

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Take as much time as you need. We ain't going anywhere.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Hope to see you back here soon and you work everything out that you need to.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I’ll miss your cheerful posts and the practically tangible gamer excitement you portray which always puts a smile on my face. 😊 ...but I know sometimes life just gets in the way. Hope to see you soon and that all is well.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Ah, this is true. And at least we have the cheerful Christmas avatar, even if it’s a tad early. You even beat Wal-Mart to the punch this year. Can you imagine — those lazy guys still had Halloween decor up in late October. Peasants.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 Haha! How did I know you’d have a Gomez portrait on your shelf? 😂 That’s Classic.
But yeah, we really need to talk about your holiday decoration schedule. All that Death Stranding is making you disoriented. Halloween is way over and Christmas is still way off. I bet you’ve got Easter bunny pajamas on don’t you?

Th3solution

@kyleforrester87 And what is that game on the screen? Looks like a version of Death Stranding but with Norman Reedus’s grandma as the protagonist, created on Dreams and running through the Switch.

HallowMoonshadow

You would think snide comments or trying to argue the semantics of the situation @Ralizah isn't exactly the cleverest thing to do in light of things...

I appreciate the offer to talk and your thoughts very much

@Ralizah @KALofKRYPTON @DerMeister @kyleforrester87 @Gremio108 @crimsontadpoles @JohnnyShoulder @Th3solution @WanderingBullet & @Rudy_Manchego

You're all lovely people and thank you for the well wishes... I'll hopefully be back soon

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Kidfried

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I have no idea what this is all about and I probably have no business knowing.

Good luck and stay strong. We're longing for your return soon, but take whatever time is needed.

Kidfried

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy hope everything is alright FGS. Will pick up our game as you reenter the fold, take care mate and feel free to msg me on psn if you can game again.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy You'll likely only see this upon your return; apologies for not being around to add another supportive post over the weekend, and I hope you're alright.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic