Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 3,698

FullbringIchigo

So anyone playing the FFXV Multiplayer Beta?
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

@FullbringIchigo I am trying to! But I can't seem to find players ;_; I created
a beautiful pink haired covenience store lady though

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

FullbringIchigo

@Feena i got in a few games but being a Beta i was expecting some issues but it was fun, the combat is pretty similar to the main game BUT you actually have Magic Spells this time, including a Cure spell, they really should add that function into the main game

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

Just did a few missions with the AI controlled partners! It's fun! I like the defensive shield of light and OMG the shurikens - they need to put those in the main game as well

Edited on by Nei

Nei

@Bliquid same problem and I loved that thunder infused shuri-thingy! I recommend the second quest from Cor's menu, found it very entertaining. Anyway, this has potential ...

FullbringIchigo

@Bliquid it certainly looks like it's set in that 10 gap doesn't it and that's perfectly fine with me

Nei

@FullbringIchigo @Bliquid super happy about that. Though those warping abilities were conceded by the king of Lucis to the Kingsglaive right? Is crystal cocoon Noctis prolviding this power?

Edited on by Nei

FullbringIchigo

@Feena @Bliquid in the movie once Regis died the Kingsglaive lost all their powers but i imagine that once Noctis either put on the ring or touched the crystal he became the King and their powers were restored and as long as the king is alive so is their power so even if he is stuck in the crystal he is still providing the power i think

then of course there was Ardyn, he was also one of the Lucii and also had the power of Kings, he also seemed to be able to block or restore the power at will so it's possible he gave them all their power back just so he can have some fun

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Nei

@Bliquid @FullbringIchigo it makes sense! I also noticed how you can Equip "King's gifts" that give you various benefits

FullbringIchigo

@Feena yeah the Sigils, i noticed them too

Nei

@ZurapiiYohane I can still see it - try looking from your pc, sometimes the PSStore is just messy.

FullbringIchigo

Square have said they are aware of the matchmaking issues the Comrades Beta is having and will be updating it next week with new features so keep an eye out

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane yeah but it was expected especially as during that FFXV Universe trailer it showed it runing on a Nvidia card, only for a second but it was there

Nei

Good news! Hope it runs well and that it helps FFXV to sell even more

FullbringIchigo

@ZurapiiYohane yeah it is but it still looks fun to play

WanderingBullet

They're gonna add a bestiary feature and a chapter select option to the game.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

BY the way Sony are sending out the Dissidia NT Closed Beta keys, keep an eye out for the e-mail (by the way I GOT IN if your wondering ^_^ )

FullbringIchigo

@WanderingBullet according to square you can download it now, i haven't tried yet as i'm not near my PS4 but it should download

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic