Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 3,696

FullbringIchigo

@Thrillho yeah they mean the FF games already on XB1 will be coming to gamepass, apart from FFXIV being worked on there are no new FF games coming, at least not yet

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

I'll just leave this here

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo congratulations mate. Very well played.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy Omega was still a hell of a fight and i have to admit by my 7th attempt i was tempted to hit that boost button but in the end i was able to do it

while wasting out all my Aura Stones, Hero Stones, Mega Elixirs and Phoenix Pinions

and that fact Squall did 4 Lion Heart Limit Breaks in a row, which was EXTREMELY lucky

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo proud of you bro.

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy i was talking to a mate who did the fight with the boost on (and to be fair i know he had beat it on the original PSX release, he just couldn't be bothered this time round) and apparently even with the boost on he can still beat you and that's wild, he really is a very powerful boss if that's true

FullbringIchigo

FINAL FANTASY VII Remake has a weapon upgrade system, that's awesome
Untitled
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

so i have been playing FFXIII again lately and Spent and Hour and a Half CP grinding, i think this will be enough don't you?

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

all physical copies of the FINAL FANTASY VII Remake will come with a reversible cover which is just the Logo on a plain Black background, i would have preferred a White one like the classic but it'll do
Untitled

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo Me too. The white box with the games logo is spot on.

Strange really, when everyone else is going for more abstract and minimalist artwork.

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy to be fair the Black back ground isn't bad either, i just hope they do it properly unlike the other ones such as the FFXV Royal Edition one, it doesn't have any of the info on the back it's just blank with the logo (this image isn't mine, i just found it online)
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

i got the XBOX ONE version of KINGDOM HEARTS III for £11 in the Amazon black friday sale, now my collection is complete, unless the 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 collections that are coming to the XB1 get a physical release of course

Untitled
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

The December road map for Dissidia Opera Omnia is out
Untitled

got a couple of new characters on the way, i wonder who they are

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD the whole Party mechanic was made foe the final dungeon, you can't get through it without splitting up your party and there are a few more times they split up after the bit you just did but nothing major until you get to the floating isle where a HUGE event happens and everyone gets separated (trying not to spoil it here) and you have to find everyone again

well i say everyone but you can actually miss some including Terra who is supposed to be the main character, that's why i think Celes is the true lead of that game as she is the one you control after the incident

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD yeah it's annoying i admit but i think it's still worth you sticking with it and at least in the way VI did you get to actually know and understand all the characters quite well

Thrillho

@KratosMD It's also a change in mentality from having a really powerful core team to having a solid team across the board. I have played the game a couple of times and got right to the end but never actually finished it for some reason.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho I'm like that with most FF games I've played. Don't think I've finished one yet.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD The only FF games I've played are 7, 8, 9 and 15 and iirc they all had difficulty spikes towards the end. Broke my heart with 7 as I loved that game. Oh well at least I can try again with the remake, when it's complete in 2025!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic