Forums

Topic: Fighting Games!

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

Voltan

@RaZieLDaNtE I took a little break from Guilty Gear to play Horizon and Stranger of Paradise but I will be jumping in tonight to check out testament and I'll be back "full time" as soon as I'm done with SoP

I'm also very excited about cross play coming to Strive, might even try entering a tournament one day because of it (although first I'll probably learn the hard way that the good players were on PC all along)

Voltan

RaZieLDaNtE

@Voltan Hey friend.
I also took a long break from GG Strive after I got to floor 10. Went to heaven a few times, but didn´t stay very long 😜
There are to many good games to play and it is one of the reasons I don´t become THAT good in fighting games anymore. I entered a few tournaments back for SFA3, Rival Schools and Tekken 3 back in the day. They were local, but very fun and kinda high level.
Cross play in Strive will definitely increase player matches for sure.
Good luck if you decide entering a tournament. Your Chipp was pretty good and you probably got even better with him. Show those PC players that PS5 players are great to 👍
I´m kinda curious to try Testament myself. Did not see that coming, but it is another legacy character playable that was kinda broken in GG Acent Core..... Maybe won´t be in Strive, right?
Cheers, stay safe and all the best

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

WaterKirby_64

Ah yes! Fighting games, one of my favorite genres. My favorite fighting game franchises are Bloody Roar, Tekken and Virtua Fighter. I also like Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, King of Fighters and Guilty Gear

WaterKirby_64

PSN: WaterKirby1964

Voltan

The crossplay beta test for Guilty Gear Strive will be held on October 14-16.
For all those who might've considered getting the game but haven't pulled the trigger - this is an open beta available to everyone for free (a separate download on PSN and/or Steam), so a great opportunity to check it out first hand.
It will include all 21 currently available characters (including those that are paid DLC in the full game) and most of the game's features, including Mission Mode (an extended tutorial), training, single player Survival Mode, all the online modes, Combo Creatore, "digital figure mode" etc - basically only missing Arcade and Story.
PS Plus is not required for online play in the beta (it is for the full game though).

https://www.guiltygear.com/ggst/en/news/post-1686/

Voltan

Anti-Matter

WaterKirby1964 wrote:

For each fighting game franchise, who are your mains?

Springman from ARMS.

Anti-Matter

Sorry, this topic has been locked.