Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 Hype Thread!

Posts 61 to 80 of 242

BearsEatBeets

I never realised there were so many tiny increments in age ratings. Like hinting at drugs is for everyone, describing them is 10+, consuming them is 12+ and add in trafficking and it jumps to 14+. The difference in maturity between a 12 and 14 year old probably varies greatly from person to person. Still it's all immaterial due to the first person sex, although some cruelty seems to be the worse thing in it.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

ApostateMage
  • Mantis Blade decapitation.
  • Beaten to a pulp by Jackie.
  • Death by stereo.

ApostateMage

nessisonett

First person sex sounds extremely uncomfortable. I remember a whole article about a VR dating sim that made it sound like a horror game due to the overstepping of personal space and having zero say in the matter as a 3D model got up close and personal.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ralizah

lol

"Sexual pleasurement"
"Intense sexual relation"
"Sexual relationship"

Why do I feel like the most neurotic prude in the world made that list?

Combining that with "cruelty," "mutilation," and whatnot makes me wonder if there's going to be another Whoreson Jr.-esque character who butchers women like in The Witcher 3.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Anti-Matter

@nessisonett
All Rated Mature / 18+ games are prohibited in my gaming area doesn't matter what contents inside.
Do you understand ? 😡
And why the heck did you tagged my name into this rated 18+ game ??
Didn't you know that i extremely hate ALL rated 18+ games ?!

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula News to me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

That escalated quickly. If the game is half as exciting as this, we'll be onto a winner.

LieutenantFatman

BearsEatBeets

@ApostateMage That's cool. Looks like we will be heading outside the city too. I hope they've mastered vehicle handling.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

They have announced a Cyberpunk 2077 comic.

Untitled

might make for an interesting read.

Also, has anyone got the fainest idea what time Night City Wire is on Thursday?

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

ApostateMage

Oh I'm well buying that. However, I am hoping it's not one of those cases where they reference story or character elements from this comic in the game. I dislike it when they do that.

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Hopefully Push Square will let us know before Thursday.

ApostateMage

Ralizah

First Horizon and now Cyberpunk. I thought I'd left single-issue comics behind, but I keep getting dragged back.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

I was going on blackout for this game, but since it has been delayed a couple of times I'll be watching this, albeit a bit later in the evening.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.