Forums

Topic: Returnal

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,757

MightyDemon82

I managed to get to the second phase of Nemesis yay. I know I can do it but I clearly need to die more times than I'd like in order to learn the pattern. @render I've got that down now thanks so getting to him is easier now!

@katamariUK @Voltan are you sure their were bullets in your bullet hell game šŸ¤£. Seriously though that's impressive 26 and 27 deaths respectively.

MightyDemon82

phil_j

Beat the 3rd biome boss last night. What a fight. 3rd stage was intense. Did with a slither of health left. Love the rot gun.

As much as I would like the convenience of a save and quit option, there's something about that old school it's now or never feeling. An hour after I should have gone to bed, sitting there with a pounding heart, revelling in the euphoria of bringing down Nemesis.

Only had a quick look at the 4th biome so far. I really like the story and house sections too.

phil_j

MightyDemon82

@phil_j congrats I'm almost there. Taking a break and maybe the stars will align later on either tonight or later in the week. I know what you mean about the now or never but when the Mrs wants the t.v. it's game over she puts me under more pressure than some of the aliens in the game to rush and I end up dying. Can't wait till we buy our own place soon and I'll have my own room to do that in.

MightyDemon82

nessisonett

@velio84 I dunno, almost every single other roguelike just does a Dark Souls style save at every moment. Means you always lose due to human error rather than technical issues.

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

MightyDemon82

@colonelkilgore thanks for posting this. Probably my favourite YouTube channel and this one was hilarious!

MightyDemon82

Ssimsim

Just completed the game for third time done the added ending stuff if anyone has any questions feel free to ask I'm trying to go for platinum trophy but as you know the collectables are random also PS5 cards are not working so I'm unsure what I need on what levels, which is making it hard.

Ssimsim

colonelkilgore

@Voltan šŸ‘, just in case you havenā€™t seen much of their stuff before itā€™s worth checking their back-catalogue... some funny, FUNNY stuff fair play.

**** DLC!

Voltan

@colonelkilgore I've been aware of the channel but hasn't seen much. I'll check some things out for sure.

Voltan

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Lol, I like that review.
ā€œChristmas tree light diarrhea...ā€ Well, thatā€™s one way to describe it. šŸ˜‚

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

Thrillho

Voltan wrote:

Spoiler: 0 death runs and beating the game in 8h are absolutely a thing.

Iā€™m not interested until someone does a blindfolded no kill run using a Guitar Hero controller.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Or a banana as a controller.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution there has simply hasnā€™t been enough Christmas Tree Diarrhoea in games up until now... maybe Returnal will be the change weā€™ve all needed šŸ˜‰

**** DLC!

PossibLeigh

Just beat the 4th biome today first try after a terrible series of runs last night. Another epic boss fight!

PossibLeigh

Voltan

@PossibLeigh Definitely my favorite boss design in the game (however they're all pretty amazing)

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic