Forums

Topic: Returnal

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 2,757

Quintumply

@render I shouldn't get too inside baseball with this, but to answer your question, I think we all enjoy the guide-producing process, provided we have enough time to do it properly. It takes a lot of time and effort but it's ultimately a satisfying endeavour.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Just2Milky

@Quintumply Thanks for all the guides, they really helped me out!

“I’m a really good lawyer.”
———
“One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.”

render

@Quintumply Yeah same, thanks for producing some good guides and nice to know that you enjoy writing them at the same time.

render

JohnnyShoulder

@Quintumply Oh dude, yeah cheers for the guides, those really helped a lot!

I see no one has come close to my 180 hours! 😳 🤣

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Just2Milky

@JohnnyShoulder what did you do for that 180 hours?

———
“One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.”

render

@JohnnyShoulder As Returnal is a great game then I'd say that's a very good use of time 😉

render

Tatarimokke

Hi guys! I'm just right before Phrike. Bought one health vial , integrity 150% and I couldn't find the astronaut figurine. Should I keep looking for it assuming it will pop up somewhere eventually or should i just leave it and go fight the boss instead? My console is in rest mode at the moment waiting for me for tomorrow

Edited on by Tatarimokke

Tatarimokke

MatthewJP

@Tatarimokke it won't be available on every run, the items are random. It could be hidden in a chest somewhere, but chances are if it's not at the 'shop' it's probably not anywhere this time around.

I remember not seeing it for quite a while after I first encountered it.

Even if you don't beat Phrike this time around, look at it as an opportunity to learn its patterns again and get ready for the next time

PSN: mpquikster

render

@Tatarimokke Good luck in there. You got quite far before so this time is the one 🤞

render

Th3solution

@Tatarimokke I don’t know if you took your shot yet, but just like @MatthewJP says, it won’t necessarily be in the biome every single run. It’s quite rare to see it anywhere except in the fabricator shop in the first Biome. In the other Biomes I would encounter it sometimes in a chest or at a random fabricator in a side room, or in one of those secret treasure rooms you fall into, but it most often shows up in the shop at the second fabricator from the left, if it’s going to be anywhere at all. In Biome 1 it’s typically either the astronaut or the blade balancer in that second fabricator from the left.

And if you put the game in rest mode and haven’t tried the boss yet, I’d suggest watch a YouTube video of the boss fight a couple times right before you go back into the game. It will help your pattern recognition to have it fresh in your mind right before you take her on.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@render @JigsawPieces @Just_2_milky I have a habit of not pausing the game and looking at guides etc, so they may make my playtime a bit longer that it actually was.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

render

@JohnnyShoulder Since I've had the PS5 I've had to make a habit of pausing the game to go and make a cup of tea... thing just loads so fast 😆

render

render

@Thrillho That's a good point. I barely see the ones that are still in PS4 games, soon they will be gone 😲

render

Tatarimokke

oh well. Almost made it now about 10 percent left in the third phase... if i would have had an astronaut figurine..that could've helped me out there.. Now again from the beginning. I'm starting to doubt my skills honestly:) But I go back.

Tatarimokke

Voltan

@Tatarimokke You're doing just fine. I died to Phrike a bunch of times too. It's all part of the game

Voltan

Just2Milky

@Tatarimokke if you’re getting within 10% of the final phase, you’re going to do just fine

———

render

@Tatarimokke I've read loads of accounts of people really struggling against Phrike but then going on and managing the rest of the game ok. With every death you will get that bit better and work out how to react to the different attacks. If you've got as far as you've got then you only probably need to avoid a few more of it's attacks and you're there. Come on, you can do it!! 😀

render

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic