Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 521 to 540 of 4,712

JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

WebHead

Rumored reveal date is February 12th next year too.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Th3solution

@WebHead February 12th? Good grief, that is quick. 7 months away?
PS3 and PS4 came out in November, so I was assuming Nov. 2020. Granted, PS2 came out in March I think, but that’s been a long time ago.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

@Frigate Oh, I misread that as a Feb 12th release date — but yes, that would make sense as a reveal date for sure.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

WebHead

I think we wont see PS5 until after Last of Us 2 is out.

WebHead

PSVR_lover

Backwards compatibility will be amazing. This should be a very simple upgrade. This is about time.

I hear they will keep the PS4 Pro around at a real bargain price too. Can’t wait.....

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

WebHead

So Shawn layden departed from sony yesterday. Wonder what this means for PS5.

WebHead

Ryall

@WebHead On the hardware side it shouldn’t have any impact.

On the software side Sony first party developers know what they’re doing so it’s not like to have a huge impact in the medium term.

In terms of the second party games Sony commissions. The project’s the new person sets in motion are likely to be coming to fruition in about three years time.

Ryall

JJ2

There r new rumours because a guy managed to take some sneak pictures of ps5 dev kit.
Then the cheap talk goes :
-so new gen consoles only next year because Navi is late right?
-Yea Navi is late.
-what can you tell us?
-ummm xbox scarlet has a good camera
-interesting interesting...

Haha

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ2 Some really good insight into the next gen hardware there! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Ryall

@JJ2 The Radeon RX 5700 which is the first Navi based graphics card was released on 7/July/2019. So the technology for the next generation consoles is available in the PC space. They just need to produce a system on a chip cheap enough to be attractive in the console space.

Ryall

JJ2

@Ryall
I think its meant to say the Ray Tracing from next gen rdna navi that consoles need... I think

Edited on by JJ2

JJ2

@redd214
Yea I know. That's what I tried to summarize haha
Then the media goes on about scarlet bundling the camera etc etc and all the good stuff for articles haha

Edited on by JJ2

WebHead

Notice Ghost of Tsushima was MIA during State of Play. I'm pretty much convinced its being held back as a cross gen PS5 launch day title. Predator will probably be a crossgen launch game too.

WebHead

WebHead

Lots of PS5 news today, including details on the controller.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead I was talking to my mate in work before I left about some of these details... then saw the news...weird.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead Yeah that does sound neat, something borrowed form the Xbox controllers. Just hope they get rid of the light bar or at least give us the option to turn the thing off.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic