Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 4,717

render

@lolwhatno It's just the usual Thursday mocap animals discussion hour

render

render

@lolwhatno Seeing as games are considered art these days there's probably no depths those developers won't go to for their art 😳

render

Jimmer-jammer

@velio84 glad to hear it! The tree is massive. To get the most out of your play through, it really is best to be specific with how you spend your points. I re-specced after spreading myself too thin. I’ve focused on handguns and quick hacking, with some shotgun perks in there too. With something like a stacking headshot multiplier, I can take an enemy down faster in a couple shots than an entire clip from a sub machine gun. It really makes a big difference. Also, contrary to what has been widely shared, there is a lot to discover in the world that can easily be missed (Skippy and Brendan spring to mind). Hope you continue to enjoy!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore I’m also disk and had no problems at all upgrading. Didn’t even have to transfer my save. Just fired the game up and kept on playing!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore 😂 When it comes to Cyberpunk (and lately PlayStation in general), I sometimes feel compelled to overcompensate, especially when the first CP google search result is literally a Kotaku article headlined, “Cyberpunk 2077’s next-gen update is a pain on PlayStation.” 🤷‍♂️

KilloWertz

@colonelkilgore Three source confirmation. It was an extremely easy upgrade for me as well. I just put in the data disc, waited a couple of minutes for the PS5 to actually do anything (why it always takes a while for games from disc to start installing on the PS5, I don't know), clicked on the ad on the side where add-ons always get advertised, and "bought" the upgrade for free. Boom, in my collection and was just waiting for me to download it.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

JohnnyShoulder

I put it the Borderlands 3 PS4 disk in the other day, and it didn't auto copy the game from the disk like I've noticed before with other PS4 games with a PS5 upgrade I've played before. Instead you have to manual select it to copy, or download the PS5 version. The tile for the PS4 version is there on the home screen, so not sure if you can delete it or not, but it takes minimal space on your hard drive.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

render

@velio84 That is about as Horizon as you can get. Is that an actual kit you can buy?

Edit: Now having looked at the text I can see it’s probably not. Shame.

Edited on by render

render

sorteddan

@velio84
Sorry to disagree but I think I that looks horrible.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

NedStarksGhost

@colonelkilgore that's a huge shame, it's one of the best written games I've seen for a while as well. Hopefully they don't abandon it because it has a lot of potential.

NedStarksGhost

Voltan

@colonelkilgore Square-Enix and being disappointed in sales of a game - name a more iconic duo

Voltan

KilloWertz

@NedStarksGhost They seem fairly committed to trying to get more sales, so it would be surprising if they abandoned it. It definitely needs/deserves to be a series now. At worst, I have a feeling we'll get a sequel though given what it is.

Honestly, if they aren't exaggerating or didn't have their typical too high expectations, they only have themselves to blame for their handling of The Avengers. People weren't sure what to expect from Guardians of the Galaxy because of how disappointing that was.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

NedStarksGhost

@KilloWertz yeah hopefully they are honest with themselves and view their failure with Avengers as the reason behind the "disappointing sales". Which, yeah, could be stupid high expectations purely because they've got a popular franchise.

NedStarksGhost

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic