Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 4,712

KilloWertz

@JohnnyShoulder And my fingers are crossed for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart since that's my Game of the Year.

@Iver Geoff Keighley

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver I prefer Mr Hype Guy! 🤣

@KilloWertz Yeah I can see either Ratchet and Clank or Deathloop winning GOTY. I won't go into meltdown if Returnal doesn't though. Never understand when people get so upset over these things.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KilloWertz

@JohnnyShoulder But Jessica Chobot is and always has been better to look at than Mr. Hype Guy.

Yeah, I could care less who wins. It's always nice when something you really like wins, but it's still not a big deal. In this case, I'd say there's a good chance a PS5 game will win one way or the other. I'd also be fine with Returnal in the end even though it ended up not really being my cup of tea.

@Iver No problem, and it's all good. I looked it up.

JohnnyShoulder

@KilloWertz Oh wow, is she still going? Remember her from IGN. And punching her in the face in one of the Mass Effect games iirc. 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

KilloWertz

@JohnnyShoulder Yep, that's her. It'll be her sixth year according to their website. I knew she used to work for IGN and recognize the name, but I didn't really watch a whole lot of IGN then (or now) even though that's when it was good. I do remember seeing her picture they used in the article for the awards though for what it's worth.

I guess I'll get to punch her the face whenever I finally play Mass Effect 3 from the Legendary Edition. That's the only one I have left. I already punched the other one in Mass Effect 2 since I'm a Renegade FemShep.

Ryall

@velio84 Have a record of your password somewhere so you can look it up in around 6 years time when you come to move onto a new console.

The risk of someone breaking into your house and reading your diary is negligible. But the risk forgetting your password over the years is significant.

Ryall

JohnnyShoulder

@Iver Yeah same. On both fronts.

Where am I? What was I saying?

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder You were about to give me your bank details and power of attorney.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KilloWertz

@Iver I can only imagine what it would have been like without the great Kraken compression. I kind of shudder to think of that actually, and this will be one of the rare exclusives that actually can't fully fit on the UHD disc. If it ends up being that large in the end of course, as these estimates can change and end up being slightly smaller once the game launches.

colonelkilgore

@Voltan just goes to show how subjective reviews can be... almost all the review thumb nails for it I've seen have suggested it's pretty bad (in fairness, I didn't click on any of them to actually watch the review though).

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Voltan

@colonelkilgore Did you click the link though?
It’s also the lowest rated one… because it’s currently the only entry on the list

Voltan

Voltan

@velio84 Sounds good to me!
I don’t see it shared in any of my usual spaces yet though.

Edited on by Voltan

Voltan

Th3solution

@velio84 Not too bad. I’d definitely play A Short Hike. The other two, probably not, but they seem decent enough quality for other people to enjoy. Didn’t I read something recently about them pulling the online support for Watch Dogs Legion? Or was that something else? 🤔

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KilloWertz

@Th3solution For Watch Dogs: Legion, they are just done doing any updates or any more new content for the game. If there are online servers for it (haven't played it to know), they will still be online.

Edited on by KilloWertz

render

@velio84 I did try and play one of the previous Watch Dogs instalments and quickly got bored. Don’t know if Legion is any better! I tried the Outriders demo and didn’t particularly enjoy it either so looks like it’s A Short Hike for me if that selection is correct.

render

Voltan

@Th3solution @KilloWertz Yeah, done with new content but not shut down. The article also said it would cycle through old seasonal content for the online part.

Voltan

jdv95

outriders could be fun.

i realy appreciate that despite it being a co op game,you can get the platinum playing solo.

jdv95

Voltan

I guess they'll be announcing them this Wednesday?

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic