Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 4,712

Kidfried

@Th3solution Never heard that about Ghostwire. The game switched director too amid a pandemic, so I was surprised a delay hadn't been announced yet.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett wrote:

Soooo… you can’t stream all of the PS Now games added? Moving Out, NASCAR, Olympics and Red Dead 2 aren’t letting me stream. I heard about Red Dead 2 beforehand but not the others. It’ll be a pain to download Olympics.

You can stream some of them now, but not NASCAR and Judgement for some reason still.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder The whole thing’s a bit of a mess. I do quite like PS Now though, if only for the ability to stream some PS3 games instead of fetching that monstrosity from upstairs.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Someone at Sony HQ flicked the wrong switch this month.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Octane

Any chance of RDR2 getting a PS5 patch? I've yet to play it.

Octane

nessisonett

@Octane Rockstar so probably a few years off. I do love how you’ve worded that like one of those randos who think PushSquare is affiliated with Sony though 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

@Octane Sammy is Esperanto for 'hero', so Push Square is probably just a front for Kojima Productions. I have yet to discover the ties to Sony, but they're probably hidden somewhere in the Push Square logo!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Silent Hill confirmed.

JohnnyShoulder

If its true that PS5 has sold 10 million units already, that is pretty crazy and a few weeks quicker than PS4 shifted that many.

Th3solution

Is the entire PlayStation Store down for everyone else or is it just my PS5 having a glitch moment?

Probably something to do with the Aug PS Plus leak… did they pull the plug on the whole store?

Edit: nevermind — it’s back up. Just a momentary glitch

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Half the internet was down the other night. Scary times.

@colonelkilgore I wonder if it would still be sold out if every one wasn't stuck inside and desperado for a shiny new play thing?

Voltan

Soooo, around the time of posting about the 10 mil milestone for PS5, Hermen Hulst changed his Twitter profile picture to this
Untitled
Minutes later he changed it back to his regular one...

I think we all know what this means?

Untitled

lol

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

@Voltan Silent Hill confirmed? 😉

Th3solution

@Voltan I mean, that’s just a reference to Demon’s Souls maybe, right? Perhaps a BluePoint acquisition reference?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Voltan

@Th3solution Actually he was making a series of tweets thanking studios that made PS5 games published by Sony (Insomniac, Housemarque, etc) and he changed his picture as he was doing it (not sure if he had one for every studio but he definitely used his Miles Morales pic too).
This is definitely a DS reference and he used it when he made the tweet thanking Bluepoint for DS.
My post was a bit of a joke because peeps at TT obviously began reading into it.

That being said, I still refuse to believe that “Welcome Bluepoint” picture existed for no reason

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic