Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 4,712

Octane

@nessisonett Eh, I'd want to play the better version of Horizon 2 anyway. But it's a weird move for sure.

Octane

nessisonett

@Octane At this point, I can play the games and if I want to upgrade at some point, I can continue my save on the new console!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Octane

Bloody hell, the first party games are €80. That's not a €10 increase, that's a €20 increase. If I can't find them for cheap, I'll definitely wait for price drops...

Octane

TheFrenchiestFry

The virgin "captured in engine" vs the chad "captured on PC simulating the PS5 experience"

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

HallowMoonshadow

Wow those game prices are awful. No way am I paying that much 😧

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Octane

Be honest. Who's going to buy Destruction All-Stars at €80? Or Sackboy at €70? Those prices are absolutely mental. I expected both of them to be around €40 to be fair...

Octane

Anti-Matter

Btw, my PS5 games list so far :
1. Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart. 1st party
2. Planet Coaster. 3rd party, also on PS4 with probably cheaper price.
3. Overcooked: All You Can Eat. Indie
4. Override 2. Indie
5. Earthlock 2. Indie

So, the 3rd party and indie games in physical will be cheaper than 1st party PS5 games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

JohnnyShoulder

The prices for the games in the UK are:

It was kinda to be expected when NBA2K21 for next gen was pricer.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

£70 is utterly insane. Absolutely no chance I’m spending that. I really hope this doesn’t mean Demon’s Souls will also be £70 on PC as there’s no reason for them to increase Steam prices too.

JJ2

Update—6:19 p.m. ET, 09/16/2020: Following the original publication of this story, Sony has told Kotaku that the trailer claiming Demon’s Souls would be coming to PC and “other consoles” was a mistake. The rep attributed the incorrect information to “human error.” Demon’s Souls will be exclusive to the PlayStation 5.

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Octane

JJ2 wrote:

Update—6:19 p.m. ET, 09/16/2020: Following the original publication of this story, Sony has told Kotaku that the trailer claiming Demon’s Souls would be coming to PC and “other consoles” was a mistake. The rep attributed the incorrect information to “human error.” Demon’s Souls will be exclusive to the PlayStation 5.

@TheNewButler

Octane

Anti-Matter

Someone was being rude to me just because i voted "Very Poor" from PS5 presentation.
I knew i will not getting suitable PS5 games for me after gathering the information and comments from Live Chat but i didn't bashing other peoples or something.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

@Anti-Matter Sony are getting a bashing from all sides over pricing, weird backtracking over generations and the like. The more that happens, the more people will get ratty and defensive.

TheFrenchiestFry

Yeah Demons Souls being PS5 exclusive makes sense. It's an SIE Japan game so it's obvious it was going to be

However the really frustrating one is FFXVI. Clearly they weren't meant to reveal the PC version at that time and now Square's trying to cover it up despite the fact they mentioned PC twice in the reveal trailer during a livestream seen by thousands of people. They should've at least removed the mentions of PC for the Showcase trailer and uploaded it on their individual channel with PC listing inserted back in. It even says PS5 CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE, which makes it even more laughable they're trying to go around and say "You don't know that!"

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Anti-Matter

@nessisonett
Speaking about Rat, i found this Rat game on PS5 from playasia.

It looks like Ratatouille games.
I wasn't sure if that game will be for kids or not as it didn't show any age rating but i guess that game will be rated PEGI 7.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic