Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 4,717

Octane

Eh, sometimes it's best to take a step backwards and not worry about it too much. Looking forward to tonight, that's going to be some real info, and not a bunch of rumours. Besides, PushSquare needs it, we haven't had a DualSense article in weeks, so this will probably reveal some more DualSense secrets. How much does it weigh? How long does it take to charge? Can you turn off the light bar? These are the real questions we deserve an answer to.

Octane

Anti-Matter

When i wake up in the morning tomorrow, i will see something surprising about PS5.
Hopefully it will be good news.

Anti-Matter

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane They had The Stand article last week, could have milked that for about a week.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JJ2

@Octane
Yep when I saw PushSquare debunked the rumour I knew was real.

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Octane

I didn't expect Ragnarok this soon. I guess it will be only two games then. Unless there's another sequel. It's kinda weird going from only Baldr in the first one to murdering the whole Norse pantheon in the second game.

@JJ2 lol

Octane

nessisonett

A lot of stuff we knew was bound to happen at some point and some leaked stuff. It was OK. That PS+ thing leaves a sour taste though, what on Earth have I been paying Now for. They should be pimping that as the future considering it runs PS3 games too.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

I want to be hyped for Hogwarts but my childhood love of Harry Potter has been somewhat spoiled lmao

JohnnyShoulder

Good prices, will probably go for the standard PS5. Works out perfectly for me as I got the 19th and the following week off work for Cyberpunk anyway.

@nessisonett I suppose at least with PS plus the games are yours for keeps as long as you stay subscribed, instead of being rotated like they would be with NOW.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane Hell yeah!

Octane

@nessisonett Why?

The problem is, the game is never going to live up to my expectations. I want the biggest iteration of Hogwarts ever. Full scale castle, with hidden passages, secret rooms, etc. Let me find them myself, sneak out at night with the invisibility cloak. Learn spells during classes. Find hidden recipes or a dark spell in a book in the forbidden section of the library. I want to able to turn anyone I see into a rat or a weasel and run away to avoid point reduction for my faction. Fly on a broom whenever I want to.

I really hope it's Hogwarts come to live, and not a game-ified version of HP. The games that launched when the films came out were neat, but you were mostly doing weird platforming sections in weird sections of the castle that shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Octane

nessisonett

@Octane It’s hard trying to reconcile a world with thinly veiled metaphors like mudbloods, Lupin’s AIDS werewolf thingy and Harry literally living in a closet coming from a woman being aggressively horrible. I just really don’t want to support her. The devs distanced themselves which is great and does go a long way towards me biting the bullet as I really do love the universe.

Thrillho

The Hogwarts game was kind of weird that it was set in the 1800s (seemingly) but all the students looked straight out of the 21st century??

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Octane You just saved me £450. Genuinely cheers for that, I’ll wait until God of War.

Octane

@nessisonett I get what you're saying about Rowling. I won't go into that, because I'll get banned for various reasons (), but I can separate the art from the artist so to speak. A few Tweets won't ruin a game for me.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic