Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 561 to 580 of 4,206

Gamer83

@SKC_Diamond:
Didn't get to use the Pixilator yet, but when I do I'll let you know how it is.

Gamer83

andreoni79

@get2sammyb: I received mine yesterday evening, 7.00 pm. Me and other 5 guys were waiting for the TNT truck in front of this little indie shop just like 5 years old kids waiting for Santa. The guy who owns the shop is in Japan right now so his mother, a retired teacher, had to face our insanity alone!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

dellyrascal

Picked up Dirt Rally... Awesome but hard as nails..

I stood there chattering in excitement, like a necrophile at a bus crash....

Twitter:

Splat

Ratchet & Clank and loving it!

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

PacificMustang

Two of my pre-orders just came out today.

Stories: Paths of Destines, which downloaded last night and Ratchet and Clank, which I will pick-up once the store opens.

PacificMustang

themcnoisy

Finally got around to buying Dragon Quest Heroes to sit with one piece thanks for the advice after your review of DQH @ShogunRok (it was ages ago) I bought one piece first and love it so really hyped to play DQH.

I also picked up Lumines Electronic Symphony and I'm excited to play that too!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Octane

Found a good deal on Uncharted 4 and I pre-ordered the game. Can't wait!

Octane

Simon_Fitzgerald

I just got Enter the Gungeon, great game if you are a fan of roguelikes, dungeon crawlers or twinstick shooters.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Quintumply

I bought Life is Strange Complete Season in the new sale. Played through the first episode last night and it's pretty good! Excited to play the rest of the story.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

AndyD

Well, mine is the PS4 itself. Finally, broke down and purchased a PS4 after many years of being a nintendo only fan. Just editing this since it was just yesterday, and adding Battleborn, Ratchet & Clank (for me) and LBP3 and PvZ1(for the kids, and probably me too)

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

darkswabber

I didn't actually buy ps4 games recently but I reached a milestone.
I bought saints row 3 goty, LA noire goty, tekken 6 and prototype for ps3 and now I have 160 physical games. I had quite a list of pre ordered ps4 games but I cancelled them all.

darkswabber

PSN: darkswabber | Twitter:

Gamer83

@get2sammyb:
That was my reaction. I can finally play it. Not too far in yet but I'm hoping to get to play a significant amount of it later tonight when I get home from work.

Gamer83

BAMozzy

After paying for my pre-order of Uncharted 4 about a year or so ago, I have finally got my hands on it!! So far its certainly living up to and probably exceeding my expectations....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Splat

Sadly I have to go to work before I can play it.

Untitled

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

@Splat:
That statue is pretty cool. I didn't feel like stumping up the extra cash for the super special edition though so just settled for the one with the artbook and steelbook case. Is the statue high quality like it appears in pics?

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic