Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,281 to 3,292 of 3,292

Wavey84

Tetris Effect (PSVR)

What a dud. Such a lazy half baked attempt at stereoscopic 3D/VR. Sure the music can be nice at times, and it is tetris which can be fun & addcitive, plus the Sparkles & orbs that blast in your face when you nail a combination can be pretty neat. but eh, ultimately its VR potential was pretty much wasted. Avoid like the 'noid!

Edited on by Wavey84

Wavey84

Voltan

@Wavey84 oh wow... I don't have PSVR but I heard nothing but good things about this game

Voltan

Wavey84

@Voltan
I dropped out at stage 8. They could of done so much more with the visuals & 3D considering how confined the experience is which gives more lee way for graphical power and 3D, but alas they skimped hard.

The first stage takes place at the bottom of the ocean. there's two rocks below and they're flat...the devs couldn't even be bothered to make them 3D or have any sense of depth, you'll notice this with a lot of the scenery. There are exceptions, but based on the 8 it was a very underwhelming experience.

Edited on by Wavey84

Wavey84

bluedex

TheBrandedSwordsman wrote:

I just picked up Resident Evil HD Remaster for 4 quid, what a steal!

I saw that when I checked the store yesterday. Definitely gonna pick it up too.
Haven't played a RE game since 1,2 & 3 on the PS1. I've picked up 4 & 7 but haven't played them yet. Think I'll play this one first.

bluedex

Bentleyma-

@bluedex You are in for a treat! In my opinion Resident Evil Remake is the best game in the series!

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

I purchased and downloaded the Star Wars: Republic Commando remaster today, on my PS4. Once I've managed to complete one of the three (!!) games I'm currently playing, I'll boot it up.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma-

@RogerRoger I started it earlier. It’s aged pretty well, especially if you customise the controls so that they match most modern FPS’. It’s a shame they cut the co-op though.

RogerRoger

@Bentley-Ma- I thought the default mapping looked pretty good, but then ended up tweaking one or two commands once I'd played the opening ten minutes. It's a great feature, and one I'm glad they introduced for the first pure FPS they've ported. Made my bug blasting much smoother.

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

PSVR_lover

I bought 100 days for Focus on You and it’s amazing. Just love playing it. I’m glad this game is getting some DLC.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

urrutiap

the Walmart store i went to 2 hours ago they finally had some Playstation 4 consoles back in stock so I bought one. 299 buck not bad for the price. I also bought the newer God of War game to go along with my Playstation 4.

Funny thing is that the first game that i bought for my PSP back in 2008 was God of War Chains of Olympus

urrutiap

Bentleyma-

I bought Ravensword: Shadowlands - Because who doesn’t want to play a port of an 8 year old mobile phone RPG? At least getting the plat will be easy!

Edited on by Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic