Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 4,206

Thrillho

@TheBrandedSwordsman As the Colonel says, the story is nonsense but keeps thing moving but it’s a proper sandbox game with quite a lot of freedom to do what you want. Hopefully you like it!

Thrillho

Ralizah

Trials of Mana. Was pretty impossible to ignore physically at $20.

We'll see how it turns out.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@colonelkilgore Think you mean don’t keep us on rocket-powered grappling hooks 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

@TheBrandedSwordsman yeah the gunplay probably isn’t as refined as the Uncharted equivalent but the combat in Just Cause is all about chaos. You must be loving the wing suit though right?

**** DLC!

Black_Swordsman

I fell off of Just Cause 3 fairly early on, now on to Uncharted: The Nathan Drake collection, now that I've had a break from that type of gameplay I can dive right back into it.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Black_Swordsman

@colonelkilgore Who knows, hopefully Elden Ring will be out by then.

Seriously though, colonel, perhaps I will have a go at Jazzpunk as that intrigued me before, or there's Snowrunner, which looked interesting from what people on here have said about it as well. How's Remnant going?

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

colonelkilgore

Just picked up Sniper Elite 4 and Godeater 3 on the PS Store sale and Steep from Amazon.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

Oh and Chronos before the Ashes, as I enjoyed remnant so much.

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@TheBrandedSwordsman Haha that's funny you fell off of Just Cause, but at least you gave it a try! The traversal is the main staple of the game and if you had fun with it that's all that matters.

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore I've been having my eye on God Eater, but ultimately decided to go with Tales of Berseria. Lemme know what you think!

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- in all honesty it'll probably be a while before I start them (I now have all 3) but I'll deffo let you know how I find them when I eventually get around to it.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Black_Swordsman

@colonelkilgore Chronos Before the Ashes intrigues me as guns are what put me off Remnant. But this, from what I have seen looks like it utilizes swords, axes and other medieval ephemera? (instead)

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic