Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 4,206

Thrillho

@Th3solution I’m not the greatest at those games but don’t remember having too many problems early on in DS3.

Thrillho

bluedex

@TheBrandedSwordsman I just bought it now too, 2 hours before sale ends 😁
Only played the first reboot, so I now have two in my backlog to look forward to 🤸

bluedex

Bentleyma

Just decided to buy Taxi Chaos. Downloading it now. I know it's not going to be as good as Crazy Taxi, but I'm going to play the Crazy Taxi soundtrack on Spotify while I play it. Seems like it'll be better with The Offspring blaring in the background...

Edit: The game is pretty bad. Definitely not worth the £24.99 I paid for it.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Black_Swordsman

@bluedex Aren't we the lucky ones eh? .Tag me when you're playing through it so we can have a jolly old natter about it.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

bluedex

@TheBrandedSwordsman Indeed. Will do..but I reckon its gonna take a while for me to get to it. I have The Witcher, Until Dawn, RE4, Rise of the TR, Inside, UC4, HZD, RE7 and Nier Automata ahead of it in the list!

bluedex

HallowMoonshadow

I got Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (The version which includes the Trish & Lady costumes along with some other stuff) yesterday for £7.50. The standard edition was on sake for £6 so £1.50 for all the extra stuff? Not bad at all.

Like hell am I even attempting to reach that platinum though! That list is bonkers

I also ended up buying Monster Sanctuary for £16 cus I quite like the look of it and it being a turn based rpg with metroidvania like platforming and exploration mixed in with monster taming elements really intrigues me.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Bentley-Ma- Sorry to see some instant regret over Taxi Chaos up there. Visuals don't seem too bad, but that gameplay looks a little ropey!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Black_Swordsman

@bluedex Well tag me on The Witcher, Until Dawn, RE4 and UC4 then, I've played them all.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

Kidfried

@Bentley-Ma- Never played the original Crazy Taxi, I learnt about it yesterday watching Kinda Funny's impressions on it. But it sounds like the most boring parts of GTA made into a game.

Kidfried

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger The gameplay is ok, there's just not a lot of it! One map and only 3 similar modes means the game gets boring fast. It's just so genetic too. Doesn't have the style that Crazy Taxi has.

@Kidfried Crazy Taxi managed to make driving people from A to B addictive. It was fun driving around and the cities were interesting to explore. Taxi Chaos is definitely more fun than the taxi missions in Grand Theft Auto, but not by a lot!

@TrueAssassin86x I'd say it's worth getting if it's on sale for maybe £10. That's if you really want something to scratch that Crazy Taxi itch.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

bluedex

@TheBrandedSwordsman Absolutely. Just finished GOWiii remastered. Man is he one ANGRY dude! 😀
Lots of button mashing but still enjoyable. My favorite character had to be Aphrodite 😏

bluedex

Black_Swordsman

@bluedex Yeah I loved the interactive "scene" with Aphrodite. 😉 Cheers, sir!

bluedex

@TheBrandedSwordsman so.. after I finished GOWiii, I cleaned up a few unfinished baddies and side missions in Marvels Spider-man, I'm done now at 98% - no pigeon chasing for me!
Then...played the TLOU DLC Left Behind, my first DLC ever! I'd forgotten how atmospheric that game is. Now I'm a few hours into the Witcher. It's only my 2nd ever RPG but I think I'm getting the hang of it, seems great. I'm trying to figure out the best way to defeat a Griffin for the current quest. Was a bit intimidated by all the menus and crafting and detail and so on.. but I'll take it slow and get the hang of it I'm sure.

bluedex

Black_Swordsman

@bluedex Yeah I think in The Witcher 3 there is some hand-holding for that early quest, so it shouldn't be too hard to craft the right potion to lure the griffin! I love it as an RPG, just so many options provided for you, different ways you can go and different things you can do to complete the story! Have fun!

Also with regard to GoWIII I had a great amont of fun taking on Cronos and the other gods within that game but preferred GoWII and the reboot on the whole, for that Cory Barlog magic!

Pditty1980

@bluedex

I have 99% of Marvels Spiderman Remastered done including the 3 DLC, the only thing I can't get done is finally catch Screwball!

Pditty1980

bluedex

@TheBrandedSwordsman The first time I took on the Griffin I got my ass truly kicked numerous times. I got so fed up I went off and did the noonwraith quest, that's when I eventually copped to using combinations of signs and weapons in combat, and restoring health with food..and being patient!
Went back and had more success with the Griffin. The consumption of a lot of wine prior to the first attempt probably didn't help....

bluedex

Black_Swordsman

@bluedex Was that the consumption of a lot of wine in real life...or in the game? 🤣

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic