Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 4,206

colonelkilgore

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy thanks for the very indepth reply, very informative as ever. So i have no idea when I'm gonna squeeze Odin Sphere in but I've just moved my calendar around and I'll be playing 13 Sentinels in October 2022 (I'm not even joking 🤣).

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

I bought the witcher 3 game of the year addition because I have never played any of the dlcs, and for £7.99 you cant go wrong at getting 200hrs of game, I had the disc of the original for along time before trading it in about a year and a half ago and the cheapest I could find the game of the year disc version was £15 at Cex, people where selling it cheaper on ebay £10 but with p&p not included takes it to about the same. I don't actually know when I'll get around to playing it again because I have so much to already get through but I felt for that price I'd be getting robbed not having it 🤣

Edited on by MaulTsir

MaulTsir

Thrillho

@MaulTsir The DLC is fantastic. I hope you do get around to playing it! Blood and Wine is a perfect send off for the game too.

Thrillho

Ralizah

I'm enjoying Blood and Wine so far, although it has a ways to go before it tops Hearts of Stone for me plotwise.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

MaulTsir

@Thrillho I will definitely squeeze it in, I don't where or when though, Once I'm finished with days gone I will probably have time to fit one big game in before mass effect comes out, I don't know whether that will be a re-run of GOW on ps5 and aim for the plat, final fantasy 7 remake, death stranding or Resident Evil 2 Remake.

I wish I had Bernard's watch some times.🤓

MaulTsir

Th3solution

@MaulTsir That’s an awesome list and sounds like you can’t go wrong. I’m in a similar boat as far as when to try to squeeze in FF7R. And I loved RE2 Remake so much that I have RE3 Remake and RE4 in my backlog. Both RE2 and Death Stranding are top 10 material in the last generation in my book.
And when Mass Effect Remake (Legendary Edition I think it’s called) comes out then it’ll only make more for me to play 😄. So I haven’t decided when to play it; I might put it off until I have a PS5, depending on how the remake looks and runs on each system.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Black_Swordsman

I just got Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, looking forward to picking up where I left off. I didn't find it too difficult I just got bored with the game, looking forward to making a more sincere commitment this time around.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

colonelkilgore

@MaulTsir in regards to the God of War update on PS5, is that something that you can plat again then, or would you just be carrying over your trophy progress from the PS4 version?

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

@Th3solution thanks that just my need to play ASAP list 🤣 I still has GoT, Jedi Fallen Order, The Tomb Raiders, Outer Worlds, Resident Evil 3 remake and 7 with possibly a go of Persona 5 before even thinking about ps5 games.

Mass effect Trilogy was just one of the games I remember really enjoying the experience of it. I rank 1 & 2 as probably in my top 5 games ever so I will jump at the chance to replay them again with all the fancy bells and whistles.

MaulTsir

MaulTsir

@colonelkilgore I'm not to sure to be honest, I did assume it would just carry over, I never got the plat because of the backlog I have I just didn't feel like putting time in to it but it is my favourite game of this generation so it does bug me that I didn't do it the justification it deserved by getting the plat.

MaulTsir

colonelkilgore

@MaulTsir yeah I kinda assumed there wasn't a separate Trophy list but your comment piqued my interest. Let me know once/if you do start it though, as if there was a separate PS5 trophy list... it would be a real red-alert backlog-buster kinda situation and I'd wanna plat it all over again just prior to Ragnarok.

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@MaulTsir Ah, more gems in there! Assuming you mean Ghost of Tsushima (and not Game of Thrones 😉) that’s a fantastic one, as as the TR games and J:FO. Those three are also top stuff. And we’re on the same wavelength with Persona 5 (slowly making my way through it — at the 75 hr mark, but it’s quite good too) and The Outer Worlds, which is also on my short list, backlog-wise. In fact, you’ve touched on a lot of my short list. My complete backlog is dozens and dozens, but my short one includes those, as well as a few others like Life is Strange 2, AC Odyssey, 13 Sentinels, A Plague Tale, Nathan Drake Collection, Hitman... that’s all assuming I don’t get a PS5 anytime soon. Then you have to add Astrobot, Control, and Bugsnax. An embarrassment of riches for sure.

@colonelkilgore Since it’s just a free upgrade, I assume it won’t have a new trophy list. I could be wrong. If it were an official PS5 build then that might be different. I haven’t really looked into it, but do any of the PS5 versions of cross-gen games have new trophy lists? (Like Spiderman or Control for example)

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution it's a 'some do/some don't' situation as far as I can tell... probably with more that don't. Spiderman Remastered and Control do as far as I know.

Also, have you seen the trailer on YouTube for God of War: Definitive Edition released in May 2021 on PS5? I can't find any actual info about it but I get the impression that it might be a upscale collection of God of War 1, 2 & 3... (maybe even Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus too).

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore 😱 No I didn’t , I wasn’t expecting that!

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution check it out and let me know what you think. Not a lot of info to go on, so I'm purely speculating on what it could actually be.

**** DLC!

TraCuz-

@colonelkilgore Yo bro this is a fake Playstation page

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

Th3solution

@colonelkilgore Cool! Yeah I think you’re on the right track. It’s likely a remaster of all the original PS2, PS3, and PSP games. Or at least the mainline 1-3. They have a whole new audience of potential players who joined the Sony systems family on PS5 and are locked out of playing the older titles. There’s definitely a market to capture these people and those who played them long ago and want to revisit them. I just hope this isn’t taking efforts away from Ragnarok’s development. Likely it’s being outsourced to another studio though. BluePoint maybe? We can hope.
And if this is May, then maybe it’s to lather everyone up for a Ragnarok release in the autumn release window. 😄 I know, unlikely, but I can dream

Edit: just saw that that I might be fake. Looks legit but maybe it is just a fake.

Edited on by Th3solution

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- ah, I was thinking that it was strange that I hadn’t seen any mention of it anywhere. Cheers for the heads up

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@Th3solution well maybe not then, shame... I reckon they could make some money with that if it was anything like what we were thinking.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic