Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 4,199

Anti-Matter

Evoland: Legendary Edition PS4 (physical release) from playasia. 😃

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

@Anti-Matter I’ve been playing the Kingdom Hearts rhythm game and it seems totally to your tastes. Have you played the Kingdom Hearts games before?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

@nessisonett
Used to be i have ever played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 on PS2 long time ago back when i was college student.
But the Organization XIII plot was really messed up the whole story of Kingdom Hearts by given other branches on GBA, NDS, PSP, 3DS before Kingdom Hearts 3.
The storyline became very nonsense, i felt i was done with storyline like that.

I know I like Rhythm games but i don't think i have interest with KH Melody as i have no longer interest with Kingdom Hearts games anymore. I still kept the 3DS version (Dream Drop Distance) but haven't continued the game for almost 7 years.
I have ever bought KH 1.5 + 2.5 PS4 on year 2018 but i sold it on year 2019 for Yokai Watch Blaster White Dog Squad 3DS and Metroid Prime Federation Force 3DS as the replacement.

But...
Recently i was intrigued by Dragon Quest Heroes 1 PS4.
I have watched the gameplay yesterday and for some reason, i will consider that game very soon as i have ever played Dragon Quest Builders 2.
Also.... I will consider both Ni no Kuni 1 and 2 PS4 version on next month after watching some videos of them from Youtube.
I found some random JRPG games that strangely caught my little attention.
I think those games were more captivating me than Kingdom Hearts 3 for some reason.

Anti-Matter

Th3solution

@RogerRoger Yeah, it was a while ago that I tried Undertale, actually I think I bought it immediately upon release to PS4. (Yes, it was Dead Cells that was one of my more recent forays into retro style games). I think I wasn’t ready for how weird and different Undertale was. In fact, I’m not even sure I was even playing it correctly. The combat is just, I don’t know... unusual. And it didn’t really explain things very well. But that’s mostly a ‘me problem’ rather than the game; I think it’s that way by design. I value creativity and uniqueness in game design, so I’d probably like it if I got a little guidance. Apparently there are several ways you can approach the game, like some kind of morality type system, and get different endings, but as I was trying to go for a no-kill approach, I eventually just messed up and I think I was killing enemies, but I wasn’t sure....? I don’t know. I was just button mashing by the end and I wasn’t getting anywhere.
It would probably be a good Game Club game actually, since I don’t think it’s terribly long, and it would be one that I’d probably stick with if I had a little peer support so I could work through and discuss how the heck to play it. 😅

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Th3solution Noted, that’s a really good shout for a Game Club game actually, it definitely encourages discussion!

Sinton

In the middle of a Black Week spending spree, having added 10-15 games to my collection, including a bunch of Disagea titles, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School, 428 Shibuya Scramble, and the HD remasters of Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2, as well as RE Origins Collection.

On a side note, is there still no way to get access to your wish list?

Sinton

nessisonett

@Sinton Enjoy 428 Shibuya Scramble, it’s absolutely mad but brilliant. One of my favourite VNs by a long shot.

Sinton

@nessisonett Yeah, I hadn’t heard about until I was scrolling through the Metacritic list of best rated PS4 games, and decided to check out a few reviews as well as some gameplay footage on Youtube. It really seems far out there, and look forward to trying it out.

Sinton

nessisonett

@Sinton IIRC, it got a perfect score from Famitsu at the time which is still extremely rare. It’s definitely one of the best games on PS4 despite being a port of a Wii game!

PSVR_lover

I have 428 Shibuya Scramble. A rare find on the PS4. Very, very different. A must game for VN lovers.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

EllieFan85

Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil Resistance. Both games were on sale in a bundle together. I mentioned on another post, I started RE3, and will actually try out RER later.

Okay!!!

RogerRoger

@Thrillho @nessisonett @Th3solution I'm grateful for the expanded Undertale thoughts, folks. Certainly sounds like it could be an "in at the deep end" experience, which is why I'm kinda glad I watched a bit of it first, as I'll at least recognise its core mechanics to start with (and yeah, the appeal of a pacifist run is what struck me, so I'll have to tread carefully as I play).

Between you, I've got an advocate for it, a disappointed customer and somebody who lands in the middle, so it's clearly a game which depends on the gamer!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

GoodGame

Just bought Need For Speed Hot Persuit Remastered to play on the PS5. Looking forward to playing it again

Current Level - 55

PSN: wR_sixtee6

Bentleyma

I bought Catherine: Full Body. I fancied something with a Persona 5 vibe and didn't want to get Royal so soon after finishing the original game. Really liking it so far. I'm playing it more than my PS5 games!

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

HallowMoonshadow

Thanks to some good black Friday deals I've bought Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled for £12.24 off of PSN & a physical Copy of Code Vein for £12.99.

... I didn't actually own CTR when I played it last year for a number of months... Borrowed it off the only colleague at work who games so good to actually have it myself now 😅

Code Vein was from the mens clothing site Jacamo of all places. Yeah... They do games now? (No women's clothing stores stock games too sadly 😂) Still was the lowest price I'd seen it so not bad at all. The joys of looking around for the best deals!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

Mafia Definitive Edition and A Plague Tale: Innocence as my dad's Christmas presents.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Mafia was brilliant so I hope he enjoys. Honestly, reviewers may have said that the mechanics and controls were outdated or unwieldy but if my mum can get through it without much bother while struggling quite a bit with the first two Uncharted games, it really can’t be that bad.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula @nessisonett Yeah hopefully. Can't say he is the biggest fan of the period, but neither was he of zombies but he ended up loving Days Gone.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

TheOtherEden

Just bought Persona 5 royal for the second time. This time it’s the steelbook edition. Am I dumb for doing this? Yup of course I am lol. But I just wanted that steelbook so badly haha. Too bad I all ready finished the game, though honestly having this steelbook makes even more want to go back to this game for a second play through. I’m not sure if I should though, might be better to wait a while before playing it again. I did just beat it this past September.

I also bought Catherine Full body for the first time, it’s the steelbook edition too. I can’t wait for to play this one. I think it’s gonna be just as good persona 5. I really can’t wait! The steelbook looks fabulous as well.

TheOtherEden

PSN: DiditAllByMySelf

RogerRoger

@TheOtherEden I do appreciate a good steelbook. There was a period where they weren't so great, quality became cheap and everybody was churning them out, but they've gone back to being a premium bonus in recent years. Glad to hear that the Persona 5 Royal one has generated such excitement; I wouldn't say that you're dumb at all, you gotta love what you love!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic