Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 4,206

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Worth the wait?

It looks pretty good!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Th3solution @mookysam @KALofKRYPTON Thanks, folks!

Worth the wait? Hmm. Considering almost all of the tat immediately went back in the box seconds after taking that photograph, and I don't really see myself replaying Bounty Hunter for a long while yet and, if I do, it'll be the PSN version already downloaded to my HDD...?

Ah, who am I kidding? Love it. Very happy and can't wait for Racer Revenge to arrive!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger šŸ˜ such a glorious box!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Th3solution

@KratosMD Oh yeah ... demos. šŸ˜„ Good idea. Trying the demo didnā€™t cross my mind but Iā€™m glad you thought of it.
If you liked the combat in 2, then you should really like Inquisition.

ā€œWe cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.ā€

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD Good stuff! I'm interested to hear what you think of them, I'm sure you will keep us posted!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Yeah, like @Th3solution said, I forgot demos were a thing!

Once you've finished the first two, remember to sign up and log into the Dragon Age Keep, to upload your save data and track the progress of your choices and storyline. You'll then be able to continue cross-platform on PS4. It's a neat little thing, and a very pretty website.

I didn't buy Awakening either, but will do when I inevitably replay the whole trilogy. I did buy and play the DLCs for Dragon Age II, however, as they're key to the ongoing plot.

Apologies if you ended up spending more than you'd expected to, based on our feedback yesterday!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@KratosMD The DLC for Dragon Age II is short, but sweet. I snagged it all on PS3 this time last year, when they were part of a sale. I guess Sony are focusing all their discounts on PS4 now. Anyway, highly recommended if you can grab them, but see how you go.

As for Tomb Raider, don't worry, you'll get your money's worth. It's the biggest of the reboot trilogy, once you factor in all the DLC tombs (which you have). Hope you enjoy!

Making It So Since 1987

Col_McCafferty

Just ordered Persona 5 from GAME. I have been considering this game ever since I got a PS4 back in early 2017 but was always put off, adamant that it wasn't my kind of game.

Rob from PlayStation Access gave it a great review last week and something clicked inside me of me and I decided to give it a try. Just under Ā£30 brand new so happy with that.

Not sure when I will play it though, coming to the beginning of the end of AC Odyssey and got Days Gone going on as well.

Col_McCafferty

DonJorginho

Just bought Yakuza 0 babyyy, the journey in Kamurocho starts TONIGHT!

Untitled

Edited on by DonJorginho

DonJorginho

nessisonett

@DonJorginho Mr Libido is the greatest character of the generation, hands down.

Plumbingā€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Yennifer

Nier Automata

Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

Kidfried

My purchases for this month:

Hyper Light Drifter
Donut County
Dishonored 2
Gorogoa

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

Dirt 4 for a penny under 9 quid on the PS store. Had my eye on this for awhile now and at that price I could not ignore. Even though I am no good em, I like to have a blast on a racing/driving game now and again.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

mookysam

Got Judgement the other day as it was the cheapest I'd seen it and it's been on my radar for rather a long time. Looking forward to starting it soon.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

kyleforrester87

@JohnnyShoulder I just donā€™t love Dirt 4. Waiting on 2.0 to go down to silly money. I know I should support it a bit better but I donā€™t want another D4 on my hands. Iā€™m putting it down to the randomly generated tracks...

Chemical Brothers - Wide Open is a cool song though.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 I tried Dirt Rally and didn't get on with it. Too hardcore for me. I hear this has an arcade mode which sounds like it will suit me. Sir. Ooof.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic