Forums

Topic: whats the best theme for the PS4?

Posts 141 to 160 of 165

Vegetto

Enchanted Lake HiQ Dynamic Theme (best music ever)
Cyberpunk Alley HiQ Dynamic Theme (best background, nice music)
Chinatown Alley HiQ Dynamic Theme (nice background, nice music)

Consoles: PS4 PRO, PS3, PsVita, PSP and Switch.
PC: Ryzen 7 2700X - VEGA 64 - 32GB 3200 MHZ - PRIME X370-A.

RogerRoger

I gotta say, the free dynamic themes you get with Spyro: Reignited Trilogy are pretty good. Aside from one with just a static panning image (cheap), two feature full 3D close-ups of Spyro in motion and then there's this pretty neat, animated landscape shot.

Untitled

The only reason I'm not keeping it on is because it doesn't put borders around the unselected folders, making everything look like a jumbled mess of tiny icons.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Am quite tempted to change my theme. At the moment I have the Final Fantasy VII one, which has a lovely blue background with Aerith's Theme playing. Not sure what to go for though. Maybe something similarly soothing?

The nighttime music in Persona 5 is quite nice! @KratosMD

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

HallowMoonshadow

FFXII The Zodiac Age: Eruyt Village Theme has rather lovely, static, artwork with nice soothing music to boot.

The Dark Souls III - Tranistory Lands Theme is rather nice too. You have to get a code for it from the Namco Bandai website (It's completely free though you just have to make an account there. I got it because I got the free Digimon Cyber Sleuth dlc pack from there) to then input into the PSN store

Only thing the music is a bit on the short side that accompanies it but the line art/shading artwork is great with it changing as the Ashen one "walks" through all the areas of the game

Untitled

Untitled

That Sword Art Online theme free @KratosMD ? Cus if it is I might give it a whirl too

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yeah that is probs one of my faves too!

I always try to go for a theme for the game I'm currently playing. There isn't one for Shadow of the Tomb Raider so I went for the Serial Cleaner one.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@blacks98 Here it is; let me know if it works.

HLM4-2FNM-DA7C

If it does, I hope you enjoy, and happy holidays!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

blacks98

@RogerRoger it said The prepaid card is not available in this region so some else can use it but thanks though and happy holidays

blacks98

RogerRoger

@blacks98 Ah, rats. Sorry about that. It was worth a try.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 Now that it's in the wild, best I can say is "Input the code and if somebody beat you to it, my apologies!"

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger Yeah that's cool, cheers. It'll be later on when I get to try it anyway, so if anyone else wants it in the meantime go for it

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 There's somebody in the comment section of the article who's after it as well, and so I just said exactly the same thing to them. Best of luck regardless!

All this region-locking... Sony make it real difficult to be randomly nice to strangers!

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger You missed an opportunity to put us all through a gruelling series of trials, each one more devious than the last

RogerRoger

@Gremio108 ...for a free Christmas theme?

Blimey, if I was that sadistic, I've got a £20 PSN wallet top-up here!

If we were still doing a quiz, I might've made it the prize.

Making It So Since 1987

Gremio108

@RogerRoger We could have had the first Annual Push Square Battle Royale Street Fight on our hands

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Not sure if it came with the game, but I saw a free Tetris Effect theme on the store.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried It's free so you just download it from the store.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula They are pretty sweet if they are same ones available the UK. I did get a couple for pre-ordering the game from the PS store.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.