Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 641 to 660 of 664

ApostateMage

Fetch
Gaunter O'Dimm - He has his own creepy song sung by kids and kills people with wooden spoons. Legend.
Chloe Price - Thought she was hella better in Before The Storm.

ApostateMage

mookysam

Fetch
Lofty
Chloe + (even with her repeatedly saying “hella”)

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

I'm gonna abstain... except in Battle 3, in which I'd like to vote for Deacon St. John (+).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@nessisonett If I were Smithers, and Tom Jones was Chloe Price, I'd pull the trigger.

Which, in a roundabout way, I did in the game anyway.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I dislike Chloe Price but I dislike Deacon more. Is there a plot twist where they’re both eliminated?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

@nessisonett These characters both got so far in this bracket already. But I imagine they might get at least as fart if this thread was titled 'the worst character of this gen'.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Kidfried ‘At least as fart’ is the most apt typo I’ve seen in a while 😂😂

Edited on by nessisonett

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Oh, mine is totally a tactical vote. I dislike what I've seen of Deacon, but I haven't seen much and he's also Starkiller, so I can bring myself to support him if it stands a chance of seeing Chloe's long-overdue elimination.

@Kidfried Polarising characters fascinate me, regardless of whichever side of the fence I fall, so this is a really interesting match-up. It's gonna be close!

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

RESULTS ROUND 3-4

We still haven't had to use the tiebreaker points, but we got awfully close again this round. Deacon St. John, Fetch and Lofty had a great run so far, but unfortunately for them they just weren't enough against these other three contenders.

Untitled

World Serpent, Gaunter 'O Dimm and Chloe proceed to the next round. The rest is out!

END OF PHASE 3

Give me a small break to prepare for the next phase (new graphics and such). Looking forward to it!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Kidfried

PHASE 4

You probably want to know just as much as me who the last 16 contestants left are. Just look at the graphic below:

Untitled

They are: 2B, Gaunter O'Dimm, Arthur Morgan, Sadie Adler, Chloe Price, Papyrus, Regis, Mimir, Parvati Holcomb, World Serpent, Aloy, Sam Porter Bridges, Trico, Nadine, Ciri, Bloody Baron.

STATS

Game with the most characters nominated: The Witcher (4), Red Dead Redemption (2), God of War (2)

Number of characters from PlayStation first-party games: 6 (Mimir, World Serpent, Aloy, Sam Porter Bridges, Trico, Nadine)

Most popular voice actor: Ashly Burch (3!)

Gender ratio: 14% non-binary / 43% female / 43% male

Most popular character so far: Bloody Baron (40 votes)

Best year for characters: 2015 (The Witcher 3, Life is Strange, Undertale)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

LieutenantFatman

@Kidfried
Very nice! What happened to Barret from FF7 btw? Did he go out early? Can't remember seeing him being eliminated.

LieutenantFatman

Kidfried

@LieutenantFatman Only characters that debuted this gen could be nominated. Otherwise we'd probably have a final between Solid Snake and Geralt, or something.

Kidfried

Col_McCafferty

@Kidfried Good job mate.

There she is (looking at Sadie).

Good list, some on here I love, others I merely like and a few I haven't got a clue about. None I actively dislike though so there's that.

Col_McCafferty

Th3solution

Wow, lots of Witcher 3! Great job @Kidfried !

Looking forward to the upcoming final rounds. I have my favorite picked out, but I’ll refrain revealing that for now 😄

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

Deacon has left the building.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.