Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 561 to 580 of 664

Col_McCafferty

Ciri v Fragile is tough but I'll go with the girl with ashen hair.

Ciri

I've played both UC4 and Spidey but not a big fan of either of the two characters. Maybe I need to be ULL to truly appreciate Nadine but this time my vote is for Yuri.

Col_McCafferty

JohnnyShoulder

Trico+

Ciri

BT-7275

Yuri Watanabe

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego You are my hero this week, looks like your vote got Bloody Baron through!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

mookysam

Trico
Fragile
2B
Nadine +

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Th3solution

Trico
Fragile +
2B
Yuri

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

Fallguy
Fragile
BT

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Thrillho

Trico
Ciri
2B
n/a

Thrillho

Rudy_Manchego

Trico
Ciri +
2B
Nadine

@JohnnyShoulder What can I say... one day I will ask a favour from you. It may be tomorrow, next week, next year but you are honourbound to answer the call. It will require minimal effort though.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

Battle 1: Trico
Battle 2: Abstain
Battle 3: BT-7274
Battle 4: Yuri Watanabe (+)

I have a friend who'll kill me for that last battle. Such a tough choice!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ApostateMage

The 3 who voted against Arthur Morgan in the last round must've been pinkertons.

Ciri+
2B
Nadine

ApostateMage

Octane

Tricot
Fragile+
BT
Nadine

Octane

TheFrenchiestFry

RDR2 is a good game but Arthur was honestly a pretty forgettable character outside when he got drunk and started looking for Lenny in the bar

Especially next to Kratos in God of War and Peter Parker in Marvel's Spider-Man which both came out that year, it's honestly no competition for me. I'd take either of those over Arthur any day

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Kidfried

@TheFrenchiestFry Don't know if Arthur is the best of the generation, but he had a lot of character. I liked how his personality isn't so simple or one-dimensional like most characters in games or films. It's hard to describe him in a few words, but I think that was what made him believable, moreso than John Marston for instance.

I agree though that Kratos was very well written. 2018 was an extraordinary year for games.

Kidfried

nessisonett

Trico
Fragile
2B
Nadine +

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

TheFrenchiestFry

@Kidfried 2018 was a great year for gaming indeed. If 2017 was Nintendo's big year, I could apply that statement to Sony in 2018, not to mention Smash Ultimate pretty much ended the year and was pretty much everything I wanted out of that game

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

XOF

1.Trico
2. Fragile
3. 2B
4. Nadine

I make deliveries, that's all.

PSN: Homo-Ludens97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.