Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 481 to 500 of 664

Kidfried

@nessisonett I think if Sony would release a spin-off game that is actually snake, but featuring the World Serpent, that would really help this character make it to the finals

Kidfried

BearsEatBeets

Queen Meve (It would be cool if she appeared in whatever game CD Projekt make when they go back to the Witcher IP)
Fiona another tough one
Regis
World Serpent

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

batwing47

1. Queen Meve
2. Casper Darling
3. Regis
4. World Serpent

Eat the path.

PSN: batwing47

nessisonett

@Kidfried As long as it had the Anaconda music from Timesplitters 2. That’s an absolute bop of a Snake tune.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LieutenantFatman

@BearsEatBeets
It's certainly challenging, two boss fights back to back and the camera angle doesn't do the player any favours. Personally I felt there were several Bloodborne boss fights that had much more character. And of course the boss fights of the first Dark Souls. They don't get much more memorable than that.

LieutenantFatman

Cloud_strife56

Battle 1 the nameless king: dark souls
Battle 2 Fiona: borderlands
Battle 3 bk: donut county
Battle 4 Astro bot: Astro bot

it’s easy mkay

JohnnyShoulder

@LieutenantFatman @BearsEatBeets There is also a lot of lore linking him back to the first game where he was hinted at, which is another reason why he is held in high regards by the Souls fam.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

NYJetsfan123

Really tough choice.

Astrobot

I loved world serpent and God of War, but feel like astrobot is more of a playstation icon, therefore, my vote goes to him.

Edited on by NYJetsfan123

NYJetsfan123

Thrillho

Who on Earth is Queen Meve? I don’t recognise the name at all..

Anyhoo;

Nameless King
Fiona
Regis
World Serpent

Thrillho

Kidfried

RESULTS ROUND 2-5

Thanks for voting everyone. I tallied up the scores for you all, let's see...

Untitled

Three very close votes this round. A tie, and battles that were decided by the last two voters. As the battles go on, I fear we're going to see more of these superclose battles. I'm thinking up something just in case that's going to come up more and more. Suggestions are welcome as well.

The Nameless King, Caspar Darling, Regis. and World Serpent proceed to the next round. The rest is out!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Kidfried

ROUND 2 - 6

This is the final round in phase 2 of our contest. We're getting closer and closer to the end of this battle. And boy, this last one is a doozy.

Voting is easy, just give me the names of the characters you want to vote on. You don't have to vote on every battle.

Battle 1: Madeline (Celeste) vs. Fetch (Infamous)
Untitled

Battle 2: Lofty (Ni No Kuni) vs. Sean Diaz (Life Is Strange)
Untitled

Battle 3: Vicar Max (The Outer Worlds) vs. Chloe Price (Life Is Strange)
Untitled

Battle 4:
Trilla Suduri (Star Wars) vs. Deacon St. John (Days Gone)
Untitled

TAGGING
Every round I will tag all current participants. Do you dislike getting tagged? Or do you want me to add you to the tagged names? Just let me know, and I won't or will bother you next time.

@kyleforrester87 @JapaneseSonic @nessisonett @Gremio108 @Rudy_Manchego @NYJetsfan123 @Shigurui @Arugula @JohnnyShoulder @RogerRoger @LN87 @BearsEatBeets @themcnoisy @Th3solution @Trisque @AdamNovice @mookysam @ApostateMage @Octane @crimsontadpoles @LieutenantFatman @Kefka2589 @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @Draco_V_Ecliptic @Tjuz @Thrillho @Trisque @Col_McCafferty @AndyKazama @Cloud_strife56 @Sam-Bridges

Kidfried

Col_McCafferty

Ha, easy round for me as only one battle I wish to vote on.

Deacon St. John

That is all.

😜

Col_McCafferty

Rudy_Manchego

Madeline
Chloe
Deacon - or Deke's to his friends.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

BearsEatBeets

Poor Queen Meve! To suffer an invasion, double crossing allies and numerous enemies and still emerge victorious, only to be determined less interesting than an optional boss fight. The cost of starring in a more obscure game methinks.

Oh well on to this round, I have no real opinions on the first 3 battles and a really tough choice for the last one. My vote goes to

Trilla Suduri I prefer Days Gone as a game but Tilla is a more interesting character - just.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Shigurui

Fetch
Lofty
Vicar Max
Deacon St John

Honkai Star Rail UID: 714980866 (EU Server)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.