Forums

Topic: This Gen's Best Character Bracket

Posts 501 to 520 of 664

JohnnyShoulder

Fetch
Vicar Max
Deacon

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Black_Swordsman

One vote for Trilla from me.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

ApostateMage

Chloe Price - Sorry Vicar but I've a soft spot for the original LIS.
Trilla Suduri - I thought Trilla was a more interesting character than anything shown in the last few movies.

ApostateMage

Thrillho

Fiona

I will be abstaining from this round as I only know Vicar Max and I don’t think he deserves it.

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

nessisonett

Madeline
Can’t really vote either way
Vicar Max
Trilla

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I'm shocked you didn't vote for Deacon. 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

LieutenantFatman

Vicar Max gets my vote.

@Thrillho
How come? Admittedly he's not the deepest character out there but i thought he was quite a fun one.

Edited on by LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Honestly, Trilla was a great character regardless. Some of the ones that have gone through don’t have anywhere close to a character arc or really any sort of great personality which brings into question the criteria used by people to judge characters. It seems to be mostly brand recognition.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Think your taking it a bit too seriously though, it is just supposed a bit fun like!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I feel the same as you. I sometimes feel I'm judging 'character' by a different criteria to many. Noticed someone voting for a character just because they recognised the name last round. Still it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Thrillho

@LieutenantFatman He wasn’t my favourite companion in the game. His side quest was mildly interesting but I felt he was always a bit wooden.

Nothing against him but not so good that I feel I should vote for him just because I know him.

Thrillho

NYJetsfan123

Deacon!!!! My only vote this round.

NYJetsfan123

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Couldn't vote in any of the last round match-ups, but this time I have opinions!

Battle 1: Abstain
Battle 2: Sean Diaz
Battle 3: Vicar Max
Battle 4: Trilla Suduri

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

AndyKazama

Deacon St. John is my only vote.

I'm not familiar with or interested in most these characters. 😅

AndyKazama

Col_McCafferty

In all honesty if Arthur Morgan doesn't win then we've not been doing it right. It really is that simple.

😜

Also, yeah I voted for the Nameless King. Haven't played Dark Souls but this is a character that always comes up and I thought I'd throw a bone to the Soulsborne fans out there. Sorry if that offends anyone.

🤦

Col_McCafferty

XOF

1. Fetch
3. Chloe Price
4. Deacon Saint John

I make deliveries, that's all.

PSN: Homo-Ludens97

JohnnyShoulder

@Col_McCafferty Yeah I think some are treating this like voting for the Oscars or something. The OP said we could be as obscure as we wanted to be, so I don't get why some are getting their knickers in a twist of something that is supposed be fun! Lighten up people!

Octane

Fetch
Deacon

Octane

Col_McCafferty

@JohnnyShoulder I wasn't involved in the early voting otherwise I'd have made a strong case for some other characters to be considered, Sadie and/or Charles from RDR2 for example, but it is what it is and I've played enough games in recent years to warrant an opinion or preference so it's all good.

Col_McCafferty

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.