Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 5,755

sorteddan

Platinumber #143 Transistor (PS4)
Took me a while to get to grips with this one, then around three quarters of the way through I'd realised I really liked it and had begun to enjoy the battle system and flexibility of the builds. So was quite happy to breeze through again on new game plus for a trophy. Nothing too strenuous and another removed from the eternal backlog.

Nice one to all those who've kept em poppin in recent days:
@MaulTsir @RogerRoger @Lavalera @nessisonett

Edited on by sorteddan

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

@RogerRoger I actually haven’t seen the Two-Face one yet. Need to find it on Blu-Ray!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

colonelkilgore

@sorteddan yeah great little game that, it took a while to click with me too tbh… once it did though I found it real addicting. Congrats

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@sorteddan Thanks, and bravo on your latest platinum there, too! Glad the game eventually grew on you, and that the prospect of a second run wasn't a plat-preventer.

@nessisonett If you can, then do. It's just as good as the first one.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Lavalera

Just got #12 Last stop, just wanted a short weekend game in between. Narrative type of game with qte. Story is lineair so not branched like they can normally be. Even though the last chapter is a bit over the top it was enjoyable enough got the plat in under 10 hours.

@nessisonett & @sorteddan congrats on your newest plats!

PSNid: Lavalera

Th3solution

@Lavalera I have Last Stop on my “Games in PS+ Extra that I want to try before my sub runs out”. Good to know it’s a decent time. Sometimes I like just having something chill to play through and get a decent story out of.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Cornaboyzzz

Congrats everyone !

@MaulTsir Another GoTG plat, it's still on my list but I'm choosing the games in a random way so... We'll see.
@RogerRoger I never played these games on PS1, but I'm planning to !
@Lavalera Played this not long ago, I got the same opinion as you about it.
@nessisonett The LEGO Master !
@sorteddan I remember liking it too, the combat system was interesting !

#340 Call of Cthulhu - A low-budget but interesting game, with a story that I've always found to be fascinating. Gameplay is basic compared to The Sinking City, but I preferred this one. Easy and short but with some missable trophies that you have to keep an eye on.

Edited on by Cornaboyzzz

Cornaboyzzz

Lavalera

@Cornaboyzzz congrats on your new shiny as well. Seems like an interesting game I'll add it to my list in case I need a short game again

PSNid: Lavalera

colonelkilgore

@Cornaboyzzz @Lavalera congrats on your latest plats guys.

@Lavalera Can’t say that I’ve heard of Last Stop before… might keep it in mind for when I fancy something short and sweet though.

@CornaboyzzzzI had heard a little bit about Call of Cthulu though, from the little amount I’ve heard, I’m slightly surprised that you enjoyed it more than The Sinking City… puts it on my radar though 👍

**** DLC!

Cornaboyzzz

@colonelkilgore Well it depends on what kind of games you prefer. Call of Cthulhu is a linear, story-oriented, first-person adventure game, when The Sinking City adds a bit of (not very good) action, is third-person and is more open, and probably more fun to play. Both are interesting though if you like Lovecraft's works.

Cornaboyzzz

MaulTsir

@Cornaboyzzz it's a really really good game, the characters are the highlight in all honesty but the gameplay is good enough to get you through.

After Avengers I was skeptical and gave this a wide berth for the first 6 or so months, but it was well worth a play through and it's not that bad of a plat as well.

MaulTsir

colonelkilgore

Good work @AgentCooper, why don’t you reward yourself with a slice of that cherry pie and a damn fine cup of coffee! ☕️

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

@Cornaboyzzz @AgentCooper congrats guys!

Plat number 17 - Stray.
Speed run came in at 1h 40m 58s so 19mins and 2secs to spare lol honestly I did it pretty much after completing the game and it wasn't to bad and I'm not one for speed runs! Pretty fun and chilled game, definitely worth checking out on ps plus

MaulTsir

colonelkilgore

@MaulTsir congrats buddy. Yeah I’m not one for speed runs either… I actually think that I’ve only had to do one or two in the past. Still, I do find a little extra satisfaction after conquering something that you don’t feel altogether comfortable with. 👍

**** DLC!

Boodog

Platinum Number 12- Guilty Gear: Strive

I delayed getting that final trophy for a while but finally got it. Very happy to have the platinum for one of my favorite fighting games!

Boodog

colonelkilgore

@Boodog good work! Not much of a fighting gamer myself… but I can only imagine that the Guilty Gear: Strive plat takes both time and skill 👍

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @Lavalera @Cornaboyzzz @AgentCooper @MaulTsir and @Boodog for an impressive brace of platinum trophies these past few days! Excellent work!

@Cornaboyzzz Best of luck with the Syphon Filter games as and when. It'll be interesting to see how you react to them as a newcomer, given that a lot of my love for them is rooted in nostalgia. I really hope they click for you but, for all I know, they might be unplayable, clunky trainwrecks!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Got the plat for Toem. Not a game I even considered buying, but it was pretty enjoyable.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic