Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 5,747

colonelkilgore

@Voltan nah I just stuck with the old PS+ (think it’s called Essential now). Was never fussed on the subscription model… even when the Official Xbox thread was in full-on non-commission sales-force overload 😉 and still wouldn’t be bothered even if the big Sony 1st Party AAA’s were day and date. I just like owning stuff I suppose.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Lavalera

@Voltan gz on the new shiny. I played that one on gamepass, was a fun experience. I might replay it one day for the trophy

PSNid: Lavalera

WCB

Congrats on everyones new shiny plats 🎉

Now that Ragnarok has a release date, it is all systems go for @colonelkilgore to make it his #100 💪

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

colonelkilgore

@WCB yeah, I actually have a weeks holiday booked from the 7th Nov… so I’m gonna see if I can nudge that week back to start the following week, so I can get some decent game time in.

**** DLC!

Lavalera

#5 for me a short and easy one. Twogether project indigos chapter one. The misses bought it thinking it was a two player game which is logical considering the title, but it's a very small indie puzzle game. The story was done in like 90 mins and the platinum took a 20 mins extra for the cleanup. Game itself isn't that impressive. Just a short indie puzzle game, which shows potential for the developer but for me it was way to short

Edited on by Lavalera

render

@Lavalera Nice work on that one. Doesn't sound like you enjoyed it that much but it's in the bag 👍

render

Lavalera

@render it wasn't that bad, but it's not a game I would easily recommend to anyone or would even remember a year from now. One of those 6/10 games.

@colonelkilgore thanks! And yeah If a plat is that easy after already finishing thr game I won't skip it even if the game isn't stellar

sorteddan

@Lavalera
Nice one. Never heard of it but an easy plat is still a plat... Pile em on.

Speaking of...
#128 Last Stop (PS5)
Interactive entertainment along the lines of TellTale stuff rather than a game. I was quite intrigued by the storylines but have to say that the concluding chapter which attempted to wrap everything up was terrible in my opinion. Also had to go back using chapter select for a few missed trophies and now am relatively sure that dialogue choices make little or no difference to how the stories eventually play out.
Still easy and relatively quick and another shiny for the pile.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Lavalera

@sorteddan gz m8. That one is also on my list. I'm doing a few more relaxed short games in between at the moment since I'm pretty busy with physical labor in and around the house what I'm not used to since I have an office job so I'm to tired to play action games at the moment haha

Th3solution

colonelkilgore wrote:

@sorteddan
I see another silhouetto of a plat
Scaramouch scaramouch, will you do the plat-dango

Lol, Great. Now I have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Lavalera

#6 Lost Words Beyond the Page. A narrative platform adventure. Partially you do a bit of basic platforming in a journal and partially in a 2s side scrolling environment. You get words which can help you during the platforming like the word break which can help you open up passages which are otherwise blocked. Although it's pretty original it's pretty basic and never challenging, but that's totally fine. Because of the recognizable emotional story in the game it all gives a very relaxing atmosphere, exactly what I was looking for. So I would recommend it to anyone just looking for a relaxing and easy game with a good story. It's available on Ps plus for the people who have that and want to try it out

sorteddan

@Lavalera
Nice. Keep this up and I will think about recommending you for your Junior Trophy Hunter badge 😉
You seem to be racking them up recently, be careful - it can be addictive!
As for PS+ I only upgraded to extra so I could play Ghost of Tsushima on the cheap... Since then I have started, completed and got platinum on three other games, I'm easily distracted!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Lavalera

@sorteddan haha yeah I would love that junior trophy hunter trophy I do have 3 weeks off from work so all the time in the world for gaming now and decided to do a few short games in between. After this I'll go back to playing some longer games as well and then the pace will go drastically down, but that's fine.

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @Voltan @Lavalera (twice!) and @sorteddan for those latest platinums!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

Congrats @Lavalera, sounds like you’ll be on double digits before you know it what with those three weeks off, enjoy.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic