Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 5,729

render

@BearsEatBeets @JudgeDredd Those are insane compared to the GT7 trophies. Out of the 50 sport races I've done in GT7 I've won 2 so I can imagine how long it would have taken me to get to the 65 poles and 91 wins. I'd easily need the 322 race starts 😂

render

colonelkilgore

Platinum #90 - Sniper Elite 4 - as I’ve mentioned in other threads, I’ve really enjoyed this game and it was pretty much everything I was looking for when craving an MGSV-like experience (albeit in lots of large open levels as opposed to two huge open world maps).

Special thanks to @render whose been an absolute mensch and been a more than reliable co-op partner these last couple of weeks. I’ll be on the usual time tonight to help you pop that last trophy too 👊

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore Awesome work on getting those last few trophies tidied up. You are rocketing towards that century now 👍. If you don't mind helping with that last one later that would be great. Shouldn't take a minute now you know how to do it 😉

P.S. It's been a pleasure, and great to revisit the game after so long.

Edited on by render

render

colonelkilgore

@render pleasures been all mine mate… and hopefully it won’t be the last game we help each other out on.

And of course I’ll help you mop up that last trophy… I’ll make sure that I’m online at 8:30pm.

**** DLC!

render

That’s #44 Sniper Elite 4. Thanks @colonelkilgore for the most excellent help on that last one 👊🏼 Feels good to finally close that chapter 😀

render

colonelkilgore

Congratulations @render, glad I was able to provide a little help buddy. See ya on Dead Nation 👊

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@render @colonelkilgore
Nice to see a little Push team-up going on.
Congrats to the awesome twosome.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

colonelkilgore

Platinum #91 - Wolfenstein: Youngblood - decent game… but what a grind! Probably finished all of the missions weeks ago but have been running a daily lap around every inch of the game since to farm specific kills, coins and xp. I’m finally free… until the next one! 😄

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

MaulTsir

Congrats to both @colonelkilgore @render for working together for that 90th plat!

And Congrats Col on 91!! The century is not far now

MaulTsir

RogerRoger

Congratulations to @colonelkilgore and @render for keeping each other on target in Sniper Elite 4, and further praise to the Colonel for following up with Wolfenstein so quickly! A very impressive milestone cleared, and yet still sprinting towards the next one!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

render

@colonelkilgore Remember nazi's are people too so take a moment to think about their feelings before you shoot them in the balls 😂

render

colonelkilgore

@render oh I took a moment alright… to fully empty my lungs before pulling the trigger 😉

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

Just made Zorro: The Chronicles my 64th platinum.

Nice little game. Nothing hugely special, but charming for what it is. I also appreciate the generous weighting of its trophy list (one silver, eleven gold, and then the plat itself) and the fact that I wasn't required to totally 100% the game's optional objectives and hidden collectibles. There is a separate "complete on hard mode" trophy but, aside from the final boss being a clusterfudge, it wasn't anything to worry about.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

@RogerRoger nicely done Rog. Yeah sounds like a very friendly trophy list that one… might have to add it to the wishlist.

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@RogerRoger
But did you get to carve a big Z on the enemies chest??
Good going on your latest shiny.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic