Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter World PS4

Posts 361 to 380 of 393

JohnnyShoulder

@crimsontadpoles Put the console in rest mode, just make sure you go into [Set Features Available in Rest Mode] and then select the checkbox for [Stay Connected to the Internet].

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Splat

My first hunt with Barioth was epic. I have great memories of hunting him with friends on Monster Hunter Tri so it really took me back to be hunting him again.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Making a monster run into a wall with the Clutch Claw is so satisfying.

Edited on by Splat

WanderingBullet

Wow, there are just so many materials to farm for if you want to upgrade your gears once you've unlocked The Guiding Lands.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Splat

This game eats up time like no other. "I'll just do one my hunt" five hours later still playing...

WanderingBullet

Palico Armor Set winner:
https://youtube/LjDzaXPU_Io

If I remember correctly, I think I voted for that Charge Blade. It reminded me of Kingdom Hearts.lol

Edited on by WanderingBullet

WiiWareWave

Is anyone else disappointed that almost all of the Iceborne event quests have been only offering extra HR/MR points or extra rewards of a certain resource or armour spheres rather than special tickets for weapons, armour, or Palico gear?

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Splat

TowaHerschel7 wrote:

Is anyone else disappointed that almost all of the Iceborne event quests have been only offering extra HR/MR points or extra rewards of a certain resource or armour spheres rather than special tickets for weapons, armour, or Palico gear?

Yeah, but I think it will still come in time.

WanderingBullet

@TowaHerschel7 New Palico Set and Charge Blade coming in November. Also, next week's Rajang.

Oh yeah, there are two events that you can currently get gears from, the Pearl Snatcher one as well as the double Beotodus hunt one.

Splat

Been farming Shara Ishvalda all day trying to get the set. All I need is one Tenderplate for the arms and I'm good. It just won't drop...

Edited on by Splat

WanderingBullet

Still have around eighteen Iceborne crowns to go... Looking for a hunting buddy to hunt the remaining crowns. I'll list the monsters if anyone's interested.

Splat

Splat wrote:

Been farming Shara Ishvalda all day trying to get the set. All I need is one Tenderplate for the arms and I'm good. It just won't drop...

Finally got it!

Splat

Rajang solo was kinda a pain. The first time at least. He's a pretty fun hunt in a group tho...

crimsontadpoles

Had an intense fight with master rank Azure Rathalos. It was tough, as it mostly stayed in the air and hanged about near the smaller tree top areas of the forest. Plus it hits hard and was stunning me a lot. With just over 5 minutes left on the clock, I managed to slay the foul beast.

After all that, it didn't even give me the fellwing needed to build that Hoarfrost Reach camp. Going to wait a bit before attempting that again.

Splat

I'm kinda disappointed with the Resident Evil event. For one, you hunt probably my least favorite Monster to hunt plus it's nowhere near as in-depth as The Witcher cross over.

Edited on by Splat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.