Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter World PS4

Posts 381 to 391 of 391

Splat

@crimsontadpoles I'm pretty sure I butcher most of their names haha.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Been farming Shara Ishvalda all day trying to get the set. All I need is one Tenderplate for the arms and I'm good. It just won't drop...

Edited on by Splat

WanderingBullet

Still have around eighteen Iceborne crowns to go... Looking for a hunting buddy to hunt the remaining crowns. I'll list the monsters if anyone's interested.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Splat

Splat wrote:

Been farming Shara Ishvalda all day trying to get the set. All I need is one Tenderplate for the arms and I'm good. It just won't drop...

Finally got it!

Splat

Rajang solo was kinda a pain. The first time at least. He's a pretty fun hunt in a group tho...

crimsontadpoles

Had an intense fight with master rank Azure Rathalos. It was tough, as it mostly stayed in the air and hanged about near the smaller tree top areas of the forest. Plus it hits hard and was stunning me a lot. With just over 5 minutes left on the clock, I managed to slay the foul beast.

After all that, it didn't even give me the fellwing needed to build that Hoarfrost Reach camp. Going to wait a bit before attempting that again.

Splat

I'm kinda disappointed with the Resident Evil event. For one, you hunt probably my least favorite Monster to hunt plus it's nowhere near as in-depth as The Witcher cross over.

Edited on by Splat

crimsontadpoles

So, I just had a funny visual glitch. In the cinematic that appears after reaching the Guiding Lands, which features Rathalos, Diablos, and Zinogre, none of the large monsters were visible. So it looked like an invisible monster was chasing the hunter and causing a lot of destruction.

I was panicking for a moment there about having to fight an invisible monster, until it dawned on me that it was just a glitch.

Splat

I kinda miss pre nerfed Flash Pods.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic