Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 141 to 160 of 222

DerMeister

I fanboyed hard when I saw the 104 Building in the secret ending. It's definitely TWEWY related (as the real life building has 109 instead of 104), which also gave me an idea- Since Sora kinda "died" at the end, maybe he has to play the Reaper's Game? It would make a decent prologue for a KH4. I honestly also just want to see TWEWY get more love. Such an underrated game.

As for Yozora, I don't really know what that could mean. Although I thought it was funny that he would have to bump into Riku, since they look alike. On a side note, why is Riku there instead of Destiny Islands? What catches me though, was the character that could be The Master of Masters from X at the end. I want more on this guy and where he fits in.

@FullbringIchigo I think it's implied Sora overused the Power of Waking to bring her back. Best evidence I can give is Young Xehanort's warning during the Lich battles, where he says there's a price for using it.

Edited on by DerMeister

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo This is exactly what I was thinking too. Did he give Kairi his heart or something? (makes me think back to KH1 kinda.) Could we get a sequel where we play as Kairi and need to save Sora now that shes a Keyblade wielder? Because im totally down for that.

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@DerMeister that's what i was thinking as for Riku being there he could be trying to save Sora or he could have been pulled in as Sora's partner if he is in the Reaper's game because they all have partners if i remember correctly, it's been a while since i play TWEWY

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst or DLC, that would be fine too

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i would love a sequel but i think DLC is more likely in this day and age besides it would increase the life of the game too and it means they can work on a world at a time instead of having to do an entire game

Starburst

Yeah, we would get dlc much quicker too. And with the lengthy development cycle I would imagine they would wanna get some more out of it.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst honestly that would suit me fine

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i haven't played TWEWY in ages but i do remember finishing it back on the DS

Starburst

Totally unrelated to what we were talking about but ive been listening to Face My Fears on repeat, its so good.

Edited on by Starburst

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i've been listening to some of the older soundtracks myself (i have the CD's imported from japan), the Orchestral version of Hikari (Simple and Clean) is my personal favourite

EDIT this one

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst not hard, just expensive

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst it's a shame they haven't released them digitally

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst they are about £60-£70 here in the UK on Amazon (i think that's just over $90 U.S)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.